Captu2re.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 434
  • Captur23e.JPG
    Captur23e.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 428

m.4_ts@yahoo.com

Jan 3, 2013
maybe he deleted the v9? because even on afh I can't find it :rolleyes:

AFAIK, that kernel is available if you have the Pure Fusion OS Rom installed, it is added as addons.. It was mentioned on page 56.. I just dont know if it was exclusive for that ROM or can be flashed with other ROMS other than PFOS..

Last edited:

abraden80

Nov 27, 2010
Birmingham
Is anybody running the 9.0.0 version on lineageOS without issues? I read the past few pages but seems some people have trouble, just want to make sure before I flash

thznutz87

Feb 21, 2011
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
Dont confuse the default kernel on PureFusion to mine.. cause that kernel isnt mine.. and he knows about the random reboots and fixed it...........
My kernel is only an addon Extra.
I know, I'm running 9.1. I just upgraded to the 7/14 PF and it hasn't happened yet. If it happens again I'm going to wipe everything and try again. After that if I get one I'll get a log.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eliminater74

romixer

Mar 11, 2011
Does anyone have lags when watching a video with 60 frames per second? Tried shed, but basic governors are better than shedutil and shed in this case. Stock kernel settings in EXKM

tabp0le

Inactive Recognized Developer
Does anyone have lags when watching a video with 60 frames per second? Tried shed, but basic governors are better than shedutil and shed in this case. Stock kernel settings in EXKM
Not again. All of us EAS kernel devs had a similar problem before, then fixed it. I don't remember the fix. Yes it's EAS specific problem.

munkyvirus

Dec 21, 2010
Minnesota
Can you get logs please. Also, do me a favor, so we can rule out a ROM issue. Please flash an old version of my kernel <2.09 and fell me if it still does this.

It appears I jumped the gun as I can't get it to do it anymore. I live in an area that is really hot right now, and I was watching YouTube in my porch so my issue may be thermal related.

I've run a few videos in my lab's A/C just now and its playing fine. I'll keep it running for a while and let you know if anything changes, but ignore me for now.
Stock PF with 3.0 kernel.

Telltale Boy

Aug 14, 2011
Great kernel but I'm finding that sweep 2 sleep is too agressive and my phone keep sleeping under normal usage. Is there any way to disable it?
Also I've been getting 60fps video lag but that's been on all kernels and roms.

romixer

Mar 11, 2011
Great kernel but I'm finding that sweep 2 sleep is too agressive and my phone keep sleeping under normal usage. Is there any way to disable it?
Also I've been getting 60fps video lag but that's been on all kernels and roms.

use Interactive or ondemand governor instead shed\shedutil...:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    eQJPh7iQtvPJp-xw2KdA7kQB6P8b-zctlIKLoNrTjvSYbpY175U1YYjWP-mQuiTd76Fexs_VAge6dauWp8P7IE6H_X939yd4j0FGMMWzvlk_FUNMivYuttMgdRzBbd1NmO7LEUE5mPZU-0WQpJ74bRN_msnV7kRiBmnOCKh1az8Ape881FQjTKaEc5AJe0ClA2MBx3ZYkcpA6gg3HWGHc1P3JFfOUoGmcubisLeusQGgsJ7pCqoJ2YYKJE5mrtl9sT5j-Xs0L7QAMCHHit2XvB4Tzz6XadSph92sOUmmCuBNsoH-A-1h8yWUSC3LAsF2XJGlbWmLv3D6sgY0s8eL2F91xPbRhRDZ0HoSgYz0rlmrSMGb23uDSY66CKl43r_hao8_x8oD-zB4alXPfo_gbYKczWcT7J-pbB4MJlX9GFNXEXDGgBsA3Bc-glVfAwyvjkkBN_1QM6m1AqZFpaTTLpiu6MNsICv6kh9P4e0kpJbbQ7YpI6QhfvjoSz3RBPlwpb3_nbUyjbEd_Wz2zc_gK78m26XQBeWlaUs10mDieHZ2rUOWKy-uayvmw90EUYE48XrZUNLou83InRgFBYdQoTy0lJcZyJFYOyMNTmak-U5Z5uM4uw=w1008-h180-no
    xRji1kxVLC-QtdJcofpvN5832pf7gpE3pgsZQU8WH1X-1dLjemNpUcEtOzPvv5Aox0anHKFOGBGwpjXNGro3iQ8wPFM5aw2UWgxh7JG5aPKNCUzoXRnFVQta5mDi6ieLS-5kJAXypRoK7Dn4LM0Y5bT3NovJfLekdYVGm-xfHZRZ2kYGaK42nGqf81UpVArachEhdtpxT9L2GJuGT5_TPXKIj2A7BHDTh4oWaeN-KRAdhvBgxu1zKTWIPdYi_r4vtdvXxN8fJinPiJl7A7TC2YILdZdVqvR5hOa1pssppjff29ZT-7RsgXkxC6_h9FAGWGmk9QnJmm_zGUxFFAQYkDut6EnoI6mlGb707SiMU0WyRPYABoFQ3Sw1NGOXn9Ifc4VGeG_A4N1qrHWEC7lYW00Z6cWkN9l392iVIrU7wyaGam-kPaFTMPUmtDWTIi3RX6iAWufszVXZeNT3ZNbcQ3ocwq1iKmyNADoOTpSGV7bUAR9NWCWJjDv7tPm54jAwiltp7mijeyhMuUx3_a5t-dGr3lf2qajnT5ByVI3F0aMbTGdKksBmt4FIJSUpr_22-fQhYxO3i4r44XVxSV-xMNRl85qi9c2m23VPRIoD6OPkFIT4Er6mXA=w492-h134-no

Nebula Strikes Again

PTHiVu2BZER3dHNIAKz76s3ndnygqiTZsT2RD_Eoz69ugZI-oz2kVu7Lr4o-ZS6ep678aHEooxldYkxj9REAtD5gjjIi8UeG4SnhP-qHU9KaeoRjWvu76imN8JeerZ_VvcmrjbZjfze-KNX3R7uYc3jL5e92yYf-zq3RaPy4fVMxPNAfiDptcb9Fbb6zbdwScnaoXg5n643yBLttwPgr3bQs6U1h8NMZPANo6Ax0F6Txx33GFh0FLdrlXxB2HlFEuKQy178SqeR1LWQRcuRF8HdhosHhvLGBa5KXWurpyk1YbpiwAc3awaZSwVXEZRdZ3rmY4qSHMuyupxWY1o8bKXp1utO7d8sHdWPHHmgnCeSAa7EhoXkVl2JQd8nj9Yg656ngLvEl6M-KlPjgqX6m_CRCgIA3e35hAeYJDAlmvenbYXChQgbPHrgAPBZL3fzQW9vFX6xJv-6jqNqf_lyO0QhA9t1JIAQaaN0KakljgA5rmtKcqpriidAGQwZXvyDw-xgGyhvLyyCeH5NXwuNYCErBD-bTq3u5FPi2IvxOdP502BKTwo2CYNhjnJC4qCxaRwuKIJgxZeQz5YM5eIsiBn3Iw6r1f4OUzmaXMI6pTiTGERypmffxHw=w512-h614-no
    What is EAS?
    Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS) is an enhancement to Linux power management, unifying CPU power control under the Linux kernel. EAS extends the Linux kernel scheduler to make it fully aware of the power/performance capabilities of the CPUs in the system, to optimize energy consumption for advanced multi-core SoCs including big.LITTLE. With EAS, the Linux kernel will use the task load and a CPU ‘Energy Model’ to control task placement to select the optimal CPU to run on.

[ Features And Additions ]

• CPU governors: SCHED, SCHEDUTIL *NEW*
    • Extra I/O schedulers: BFQ, FIOPS, SIO, FIFO, SIOPLUS, TRIPNDROID, VR, ZEN, MAPLE
    • Overclock up to 2265MHz big cluster and 1728MHz little cluster
    • GPU Overclock 133Mhz up to 652Mhz
    • Sound Control mod that allows users to adjust digital audio gains
    • Backlight Dimmer
    • Button Light Notification
    • KCAL Color Control
    • Double Tap Fingerprint To Sleep and Sweep To Sleep
    • Fading/Pulsating Notification LED
    • Sweep2Sleep
    • Optional Disable FSYNC
    • Optional Disable magnetic cover
    • Home button Mapper
    • USB FastCharge
    • Various patches and fixes
    • Updated with the latest from CAF branch LA.UM.5.5.r1-xxxxx-8x96.0 and EAS from Google's experimental branch.
    • And Various Other Features...

Known Bugs: (Work Arounds)

• Sound Mod: While playing Music, Switch off/on BoomSound
    • SD Card corruption:
      • [Untested Fix]
      • Reboot back to recovery
      • Mount USB storage
      • Unmout it
      • Reboot
      • [Tested Fix]
      • Flash the last kernel that worked
      • Reboot
      • Flash the latest again
      • Reboot

XDA:DevDB Information
    Nebula: Energy Aware Scheduling, Kernel for the HTC 10

Contributors
    Eliminater74, thewalkingdude, INDIAN-MAfIA, prstorero
    Source Code: https://github.com/DevHTC10/htc10.pme.msm8996.kernel

Kernel Special Features: Energy Aware Scheduling [EAS]

Version Information

Created 2017-02-06
    Last Updated 2017-09-20
    Attention: For all you that think im dead in the water,
    News is this: I now have a fully working new I7 system......... Just waiting for it to be sent.......

I never quit and I dont plan on quitting. .. Matter of fact I will be dipping into the ROM Development again.. Now that I have a system that can handle it.............
    SO, dont think I gave up................. I didnt....... I already released a new staging Kernel the other day...........

I have some great ideas on making this better.. but I wont mention it yet.. and I wont push it to git yet.......

Just letting you all know.. I still lurk around the corner..............................
    I am going to try and get V7.3.0 out tonight.. if not tonight it will for sure be tomorrow morning................... Eastern Time.................

7.3.0 Changelog:
    EAS Updated
    New Gov called SchedUtil
    Many more updates
    re done from scratch again............
    Mega Update: Attention: This Kernel is not your stock based or anything like it.
    This is a 100% Pure Caf Taken from the latest Caf Release as of now: LA.UM.5.5.r1-03800-8x96.0, Then with @crpalmer's Commits to add in all needed HTC hardware related commits to make it boot and work. This one Run far smoother then any of my previous kernels I have every done.

2 Scheds added, AlucardSched and DarkNessSched By @Alucard, With the personal modification of state_notifier to use the more appropriate display_on API by @franciscofranco
    Which allows the scheds to work like @Alucard intended them too.........

No Stock HTC Kernel Merged into this Base other then what I mentioned above...............

This is a Total Redone From Scratch EAS Kernel.......... No Stock added......................

Kernel is listed as testing, because I am still getting it up to par.. For the most part it works flawlessly.........

Known Bugs: sdcard Corrupted Message: [exfat only] Since its a new kernel base, you might get that msg.. Just copy over to PC, then use phone to format then copy back over.
    This is a bug that many are going though all over the threads.. If your on AOSP/LOS then you shouldnt even get that message.........

Give it a try and let me know how it is................
    Nebula Kernel: Nebula_10.0.0-EAS_IRMA_pme_20170910_134509.zip

IRMA Edition: <-- I had my reasons for this:

55153-Unleash-The-Beast.jpg

FAQ: Voltage control only works with kernel Adiutor, Ex Kmgr it doesnt work with.
    Newest Ex Kmgr has a bug in Min Freq section of CPU Control of little cores. Its ok.

Max GPU is 710mhz but boots with 624mhz..

Overclock will only work with using the latest newest Ex Kernel Manager by @flar2
    CPU Limiter by @dorimanx was added for hard limit controls of the CPU's..
    Many things were done to this kernel.........

CPU OC Freq no longer piggyback off the previous freq.. They all have their own sliding scales now.
    Headroom votage was increased from 15000 to 17000..............

IRAM edition name I used, I live in Clearwater, Florida, and that Hurricane is heading Directly at my area.......
    So this could be my final build for a very long time.. or never again...........

So Enjoy ...........................................