Featured by @Tomsgt aka RootJunky and @zedomax aka Highonandroid
j to the 4n | m0narx | ivicask | shnizlon | topjohnwu
- Download the latest rom from our venomroms download page
- If you got an external sdcard place the downloaded zip there. In case you haven't, wait for step 6 to copy it to your internal sdcard.
- Backup your internal sdcard if you got important content on it. Unlocking bootloader will wipe all your data, including your internal sdcard. Your external sdcard will stay untouched.
- Register at HTCdev if you dont have an account yet and follow the instructions there to unlock your bootloader
- Boot up your phone and copy the rom to your internal sdcard in case you didn't in step one to your external.
- Download the lastest TWRP Recovery version on the TRWP Download Page
- Flash it with fastboot with following command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img (replace recovery.img with the actual filename it got downloaded with)
- To boot into recovery use 'adb reboot recovery' or press and hold power + volume down and wait till it booted to the bootloader. From there you can navigate with the volume buttons and confirm with the power button to boot to the recovery
- If you are coming from stock: Make a backup of your stock rom in TWRP recovery. Include System Image and Boot. Now you have a full stock backup, except recovery, in case you want to return back to stock one day.
- Ensure you allow system modifications in TWRP when asked.
- In TWRP click Install and pick the rom either from internal or external sdcard to install it.
- The installer will start and will guide you through the installation
[Discontinued] Viper10 5.11.0 ◦ Tweaks,HUB,OTA ◦ VoLTE,WiFi Calling,SafetyNet ✓ , ROM for the HTC 10
j to the 4n, m0narx, ivicask, shnizlon,topjohnwu
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: HTC Sense
Current Stable Version: 5.11.0
Stable Release Date: 2017-08-16
Current Beta Version: 4.0.0
Beta Release Date: 2016-11-24
Last Updated 2017-12-20