Click for feature list - to be updated
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
ROM: DOWNLOAD ROM
GAPPS: DOWNLOAD GAPPS - Not updated yet for 10.0 -- use Beta from link below
First time installing crDroid to your HTC 10, or coming from another ROM:
** Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP is recommended)
1) Copy crDroid zip, GAPPS zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash GAPPS
9) Boot up
For root, AFTER you boot into the ROM, you can go back to recovery and install Magisk XX.x (whatever is most recent).
ROM Asking for Decryption key on boot:
This isn't a ROM issue, but an issue with your device. Kindly boot into TWRP and go to wipe - choose FORMAT - TYPE - YES
***This WILL wipe your INTERNAL storage. Backup before performing the format.
Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
2. SeLinux permissive
3. IMS - VOLTE
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed
- have modified system files
- fagyi - Can't stress enough how much you do. Thank you so much for everything!!!
- Many others... (if you've been left out just send a PM )
[ROM] [10.0] crDroidAndroid v6.0 [UNOFFICIAL], ROM for the HTC 10
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2019-11-17