FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Will you be joining me on the HTC U12+?

Hell Yes!

51 Vote(s)
28.49%
Its a possibility

63 Vote(s)
35.20%
No

65 Vote(s)
36.31%

[ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

28,715 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,662

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: Come into the light! - Android N, Google Assistant, (Opt)Pixel Launcher, Tweaks, SafetyNet Pass, All Carriers
18th October 2016, 09:03 AM |#10001  
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madokami

I'm having a weird issue on the latest version. Every time I try to install an APK from an outside source, it pulls up a "Restore SMS" window. Opening the APK in a file browser other than the download's screen tells me that it couldn't be parsed. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: Choosing "open with" on Fx File explorer and selecting the package installer worked. Not sure why it wasn't defaulting to it before.

In other news, 10k post.

damn you ruined 10000 with something serious

18th October 2016, 09:11 AM |#10002  
Flag Athens, Greece
Thanks Meter: 177

More
I'm on 2.6.1-stable and I just realised that "apps with usage access" in Settings does nothing for me - the spinner comes up and just keeps spinning... is there anyone else having the same issue?
18th October 2016, 09:11 AM |#10003  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madokami

I'm having a weird issue on the latest version. Every time I try to install an APK from an outside source, it pulls up a "Restore SMS" window. Opening the APK in a file browser other than the download's screen tells me that it couldn't be parsed. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: Choosing "open with" on Fx File explorer and selecting the package installer worked. Not sure why it wasn't defaulting to it before.

In other news, 10k post.

Very strange MM behavior, it annoyed me for quite some time
18th October 2016, 09:13 AM |#10004  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawknest

Anyone interested in a 4x5 homescreen

Everyone will be.. JDI lol XD
The Following User Says Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2016, 09:14 AM |#10005  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Contivity

I try finding using the term "shake", but can't find it. I'm looking for the setting to enable our disable shake to launch camera app and can't find it.

I'm also looking for a way to change the "long press home button" behavior.

Can someone point me to the right direction?

I don't believe that functionality is included mate, and I haven't created any remap options for home
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2016, 09:30 AM |#10006  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 3,606

Donate to Me
More
Hey folks.

Finally back on the custom ROM train and just flashed. Looking at making a new thread dedicated to themed weather clocks and other accented apps. I'll drop a link when that is done, probably a day or two. Good to be back theming.

Peace.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Raymond Ebertt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Raymond Ebertt Ad-Free
18th October 2016, 10:29 AM |#10007  
Flag Skellerup
Thanks Meter: 941

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Ebertt

Hey folks.

Finally back on the custom ROM train and just flashed. Looking at making a new thread dedicated to themed weather clocks and other accented apps. I'll drop a link when that is done, probably a day or two. Good to be back theming.

Peace.

Great, mate... Welcome back 👍
/Bud

Sendt fra min HTC 10 med Tapatalk
18th October 2016, 10:37 AM |#10008  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond Ebertt

Hey folks.

Peace.

Welcome back!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2016, 11:20 AM |#10009  
Thanks Meter: 182

More
Deleted. Sorry!
18th October 2016, 01:08 PM |#10010  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 8,378

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krakout

I'm on 2.6.1-stable and I just realised that "apps with usage access" in Settings does nothing for me - the spinner comes up and just keeps spinning... is there anyone else having the same issue?

Since nobody else grabbed this one There's a large number of apps in that particular section. The phone's building the list. Just give it a bit more time.
18th October 2016, 01:40 PM |#10011  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p50kombi

Maybe restore again and this time don't delete your lock screen settings manually.
Go into the fingerprint settings and press the clear all data.
My guess is you can't delete them because you deletes files manually.

Not possible unfortunately; after restoring old data over a fresh install one's old screen lock PIN is no longer the same (different underlying encryption I guess). Deleting locksettings files is the only way to get in to the phone after boot as it requires a PIN by default. Let this be a lesson to everyone: clear your screen lock and fingerprint settings before backing up. However I'd expect theres some way to manually reset the fingerprint settings - @LeeDroid? Anyone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
feature packed, leedroid 10, reliable, rock solid, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)