FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Will you be joining me on the HTC U12+?

Hell Yes!
 
51 Vote(s)
28.49%
Its a possibility
 
63 Vote(s)
35.20%
No
 
65 Vote(s)
36.31%

[ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

28,722 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,668
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: Come into the light! - Android N, Google Assistant, (Opt)Pixel Launcher, Tweaks, SafetyNet Pass, All Carriers
5th May 2016, 04:12 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Nashville
Thanks Meter: 901
 
More
Nice. Thanks @LeeDroid
 
 
5th May 2016, 04:18 AM |#12  
jcrompton's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hurricane, WV
Thanks Meter: 714
 
More
@LeeDroid

Look forward to my device arrival ...... I think I asked this a long time ago on the M8

I'm assuming by reading your tweaks you use the native launcher ..... I've use Nova Launcher for a long time. Is there advantage to the native launcher on the 10 and is there an easy way to backup the desktop?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
5th May 2016, 04:30 AM |#13  
guidogsbn's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bonn, Germany
Thanks Meter: 1,172
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Initial release is solid, been running for a few days now.

Currently uploading a standalone zip but the SVN is ready to go

You're again faster than shipping my device by HTC IE Shop. But flashing your room is a must! You're the champion!
5th May 2016, 05:56 AM |#14  
peteri8706's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
I'll ask again, bump the thread...

I have unlocked and S-Off my HTC 10.

LeeDroid states we have to be on the FW 1.3xxx, whereas I am on FW 1.21xxx

Now in the older days of HTC, to get the 'Firmware' if our phone carriers did not update us quickly enough, we had to download signed or unsigned packages to update the FW separately to updating to the 'newer based ROM'.

Has this changed? i.e. I can download the fully stock backup of the 1.3xxx ROM and restore this and the boot file with TWRP. Is this all I have to do before I flash this custom ROM?

OR, do I also have to do as in old days, flash the FW 1.3xx to enable the phone to work properly? If so, can anyone here point me to the FW file to flash prior to flashing the ROM now that I also have S-Off?

Thanks and I do look forward to any help on this and, much appreciated, in advance
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteri8706 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peteri8706 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 06:39 AM |#15  
BartLuke94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 86
 
More
Wooow, my favorite Rom on m9!
Welcome back!

Inviato dal mio HTC 10 utilizzando Tapatalk
5th May 2016, 06:42 AM |#16  
purple patch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteri8706

I'll ask again, bump the thread...

I have unlocked and S-Off my HTC 10.

LeeDroid states we have to be on the FW 1.3xxx, whereas I am on FW 1.21xxx

Now in the older days of HTC, to get the 'Firmware' if our phone carriers did not update us quickly enough, we had to download signed or unsigned packages to update the FW separately to updating to the 'newer based ROM'.

Has this changed? i.e. I can download the fully stock backup of the 1.3xxx ROM and restore this and the boot file with TWRP. Is this all I have to do before I flash this custom ROM?

OR, do I also have to do as in old days, flash the FW 1.3xx to enable the phone to work properly? If so, can anyone here point me to the FW file to flash prior to flashing the ROM now that I also have S-Off?

Thanks and I do look forward to any help on this and, much appreciated, in advance

In same situation... Ready to jump to LeeDroid but also on 1.21 firmware. Will wait for answer.
5th May 2016, 06:45 AM |#17  
dhruvzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MUMBAI
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
I m in india and my firmware version is 130.709.1
Can i flash this rom??

Sent from my HTC_M10h using XDA-Developers mobile app
5th May 2016, 06:49 AM |#18  
The Great Dane's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Welcome to the darkside
Thanks Meter: 5,211
 
Donate to Me
More
@LeeDroid lovely, and thanks for the notice
The Following User Says Thank You to The Great Dane For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift The Great Dane Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 06:51 AM |#19  
purple patch's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvzz

I m in india and my firmware version is 130.709.1
Can i flash this rom??

Sent from my HTC_M10h using XDA-Developers mobile app

"Please make sure you have the latest HTC 10 1.30.XXX.XX firmware installed prior to installing this ROM"
That is from the OP, so i would say yes.
The Following User Says Thank You to purple patch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift purple patch Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 06:51 AM |#20  
peteri8706's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by purple patch

In same situation... Ready to jump to LeeDroid but also on 1.21 firmware. Will wait for answer.

Since writing, I have tried SuperCID (it works for the M10 by the way) and no OTA's. Then tried stock recoveries for matching MID's to the phone, still no OTA's to get me/us on updated FW to flash the ROM.

I guess even by changing CID's and having stock recovery which matches the device MID, with no root etc and being S-off, still ain't getting any OTA's with any combo of ways of doing it. Even on stock everything, with matching CID to MID, I'm having no luck in getting the OTA for the sake of FW to assumedly be able to flash the ROM.

If we can't flash because of this (it sucks) we'll have to wait for the guru's who make up the unsigned (or signed) zip files to flash the FW manually

Unless someone can prove otherwise that the ROM/bootloader etc can be flashed with older FW....... OR show us where we can d/l the FW to match

Early days, no in a huge rush, but burning that I/we are limited because of this........................
The Following User Says Thank You to peteri8706 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift peteri8706 Ad-Free
5th May 2016, 07:53 AM |#21  
exocetdj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bristol, Scrumpy Country
Thanks Meter: 3,694
 
More
Congratulations Lee just waiting for my European ten sent courtesy of our mutual friend!
The Following User Says Thank You to exocetdj For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exocetdj Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
feature packed, leedroid 10, reliable, rock solid, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes