FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Will you be joining me on the HTC U12+?

Hell Yes!

51 Vote(s)
28.49%
Its a possibility

63 Vote(s)
35.20%
No

65 Vote(s)
36.31%

[ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

28,783 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,766

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: Come into the light! - Android N, Google Assistant, (Opt)Pixel Launcher, Tweaks, SafetyNet Pass, All Carriers
26th September 2019, 01:34 AM |#29081  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 102

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeDroid

Don't see where else I can take it tbh, I don't have a 10 anymore as it's dead, I was modding on the 11 and back porting but that's going to pie now

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs

Lee:

I'm HAPPY to be your Guinea Pig if I can help as I have 2......

LMK!
26th September 2019, 12:44 PM |#29082  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Newton Aycliffe
Thanks Meter: 45,766

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosaraylian

Lee:

I'm HAPPY to be your Guinea Pig if I can help as I have 2......

LMK!

Doesn't make a difference mate, I won't be modding on any Oreo based versions soon and the code changes are too vast do do it on the fly.

That aside, I need to focus my time and energy on apps for a while to try and generate some income, new baby coming and we are far from prepared

Sent from my HTC U12+ using XDA Labs
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeeDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st October 2019, 01:51 PM |#29083  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Sir Lee

Thanks for everything, i have been with you since what the DesireHD days possibly before but today i couldnt take it any more
my htc 10 still works fine bar rebooting when taking pics even after battery replacement, but this isnt why. replacement screens are so dam poor i just cant be arsed any more(on my 6th replacement)
not really a fan of the u12+ was hoping HTC would pull the finger out and release something new
now ive went and bought a samsung (dont shoot me)

just here to thank you for all that hard work youve done supporting us, without doubt Leedroid across every device i've had is #1 . day one of any phone it was installed straight away and just the learning process along the way getting into adb and flashing etc all started thanks to Lee/htc and the rest of the community who put out the tools and guides
im sure i'll be back when HTC finally make another beast like the 10
2nd October 2019, 05:24 AM |#29084  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson925841

1.Try last ROM R8 LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3

2.delete HTC BOOST+ -->change install SD Maid

3.Flash Cleanslate 3.7.13 Kernel (3.7.14 wasn't stable)

4.Flash [PROFILE][TWEAK] HTC 10 Oreo Battery Tweaks
4-1. disable HTC power manager is:
4-1-1. Delete perf folder in /system/vendor/etc
4-1-2. Delete powerhint.xml file in /system/vendor/etc
4-1-3. Delete pnp.xml file in /system/vendor/etc
4-2. Flash HTC10BatteryTweaks_alderon666_v3.6.4_magisk17

5.install 黑阈

6.install MGC_6.1.009_MI8_V1a.apk

7.Flash [Ainur SAURON] MK III
7-1.Flash MK III 27.05.2019
7-2.set these features with sauron_useroptions (UO)

You Have
1.Stock experience with better battery life(BatteryTweaks_alderon666_v3.6.4 &黑阈)
2.Clean cache (SD Maid)
3.stable GCAM
4.High quality sound(MK III 27.05.2019)

@Johnson925841
I never thanked you for taking the time to list out the improvements you recommended.
I have tried a few including Lee's ROM, the Cleanslate kernel as well as Alderon's tweaks, but nothing helped.
However, I needed to change the motherboard due to a mistake I made while changing my LCD (fried a circuit and caused capacitive LEDs to not light up).
Well the new motherboard doesn't have the wakelock issues, and the phone has no issue going into Doze now.
Thanks, and here's to learning something new
22nd October 2019, 10:10 PM |#29085  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Rollback from Android 10
Just FYI, for anyone coming back from more recent Roms,
I tested LineageOS 17 (android 10) ROM and wanted to go back to Leedroid, but i lost radio and home button didn't work.. So if that happens to you, here is what you need to do:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc...o-8-0-t3748999

Spoiler, just enter TWRP, run commands in link from One_M10_All-In-One_Kit and you're good to go
The Following User Says Thank You to guga11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guga11 Ad-Free
24th October 2019, 09:07 AM |#29086  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdxdave

Often when I switch apps, it seems that the system ui is crashing. The screen goes black and the lock screen is showing where I have to enter my pin (unlock with fingerprint scanner is not possible). Any idea why this happens?

I have this happening a lot. I'm on the latest R9 of 5.3.3. Any solution to this?
24th October 2019, 01:46 PM |#29087  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoving

I have this happening a lot. I'm on the latest R9 of 5.3.3. Any solution to this?

i used to be so up i discovered that up off China recent apps in leedroid tw. Everything is solved.
15th November 2019, 03:38 AM |#29088  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
installed LeeDroid 10 v5.3.3-R9, ROM is nice but gallery app not working. installed different apk no luck. also cant make any alarm in clock app.
it stops working. only v7.1.51 works but after it update from play store, making same problem again. i dont really like google clock but using it ..no choice......had no issue in R149 build....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
feature packed, leedroid 10, reliable, rock solid, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)