FORUMS

 View Poll Results: Will you be joining me on the HTC U12+?

Hell Yes!
 
51 Vote(s)
28.49%
Its a possibility
 
63 Vote(s)
35.20%
No
 
65 Vote(s)
36.31%

[ROM] LeeDrOiD 10 V5.3.3 - R9 - June 26th 2019 | Oreo | Fast | Stable | Shortcutter

28,846 posts
Thanks Meter: 45,880
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from LeeDroid: Come into the light! - Android N, Google Assistant, (Opt)Pixel Launcher, Tweaks, SafetyNet Pass, All Carriers
28th April 2020, 02:22 PM |#29111  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Hi all,

i dont know what to do anymore.
I tried to update to newest leedroid from version 3.5. I updated the firmware and flashed the rom. ..now i am in a bootloop. i tried everything, other firmwares, other twrp versions nothing helped. Sometimes it managed to to boot and then it said "decryption unsucsessfull" need to restore phone" when i click on this it just reboot into twrp and nothing happened. I jsut want the phone to run a rom no matter how.
Can anyone help me?
I would also go back to stock if someone can tell me how. all options in the xda i already tried. without succsess.
Phone is S.off with supercid


thank you in advance
28th April 2020, 02:35 PM |#29112  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,640
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace490

Hi all,

i dont know what to do anymore.
I tried to update to newest leedroid from version 3.5. I updated the firmware and flashed the rom. ..now i am in a bootloop. i tried everything, other firmwares, other twrp versions nothing helped. Sometimes it managed to to boot and then it said "decryption unsucsessfull" need to restore phone" when i click on this it just reboot into twrp and nothing happened. I jsut want the phone to run a rom no matter how.
Can anyone help me?
I would also go back to stock if someone can tell me how. all options in the xda i already tried. without succsess.
Phone is S.off with supercid


thank you in advance

Twrp > Format data > type "yes"
Flash rom

(It's laid out in the OP)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
28th April 2020, 03:03 PM |#29113  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Twrp > Format data > type "yes"
Flash rom

(It's laid out in the OP)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

thanks, format data worked but still in bootloop.
Could it be the firmware?
I installed the latest from the google spreadsheet which is 2.41.401.41. i cant find any fw with 3.16...
28th April 2020, 03:07 PM |#29114  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,640
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace490

thanks, format data worked but still in bootloop.

Could it be the firmware?

I installed the latest from the google spreadsheet which is 2.41.401.41. i cant find any fw with 3.16...

2.41.xxx.xx is Nougat firmware.
You need Oreo firmware.
Look for my Oreo firmware thread.
EDIT: here's the link, which is also mentioned on the first post of this thread...
https://forum.xda-developers.com/htc...-t3756126/amp/

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santod040 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2020, 04:44 PM |#29115  
g.andy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 207
 
Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone. I'm currently using the Android 10-based Rom Piexel Esperience. If I wanted to reflex this Rom in a clean way, will it also be necessary to do the format data or is it just a full wipe?

Inviato dal mio HTC 10 utilizzando Tapatalk
9th May 2020, 06:01 PM |#29116  
g.andy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 207
 
Donate to Me
More
after a brief passage to Pixel Esperience I returned to LeeDroid, but in spite of myself, I no longer find the function of unlocking with the fingerprint. it is as if it were no longer present. how can i solve?

Inviato dal mio LM-G810 utilizzando Tapatalk
16th May 2020, 12:07 PM |#29117  
g.andy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 207
 
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=g.andy;82523995]after a brief passage to Pixel Esperience I returned to LeeDroid, but in spite of myself, I no longer find the function of unlocking with the fingerprint. it is as if it were no longer present. how can i solve?

Inviato dal mio LM-G810 utilizzando Tapatalk[/QUOTE @LeeDroid have you idea for solved this problem. Fingerprint unlock optiin Is missing in setting. The app fingerprint Is presente in the app system list, but don't see option to activated

Inviato dal mio LM-G810 utilizzando Tapatalk
16th May 2020, 12:33 PM |#29118  
santod040's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 23,640
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.andy

after a brief passage to Pixel Esperience I returned to LeeDroid, but in spite of myself, I no longer find the function of unlocking with the fingerprint. it is as if it were no longer present. how can i solve?

Inviato dal mio LM-G810 utilizzando Tapatalk

Firmware mismatch?
You haven't said what firmware you have.
Post the results from following command in Download Mode:
fastboot getvar all
(Make sure to zero out the serial and IMEI when posting)
Mainly looking at Version-Main here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
16th May 2020, 12:39 PM |#29119  
g.andy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Catania
Thanks Meter: 207
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

Firmware mismatch?
You haven't said what firmware you have.
Post the results from following command in Download Mode:
fastboot getvar all
(Make sure to zero out the serial and IMEI when posting)
Mainly looking at Version-Main here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The last Europa 3.16.401.2 CID HTC__034

I also reflash stock firmware via sdcard.
The stock rom present the same problem.
If i flash the last rom lineageos 17.1 the fingerprint work and the option in present in setting.

THIS IS FASTBOOT GETVAR ALL

bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_pmeuhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 1578400000
(bootloader) serialno: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
(bootloader) slot-count: 0
(bootloader) current-slot:
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) version-main: 3.16.401.2
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: [email protected]
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 2PS620000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__034
all:
Finished. Total time: 0.003s
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
feature packed, leedroid 10, reliable, rock solid, stable

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes