FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] [9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme)

1,027 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,864

By fagyi, Senior Member on 8th October 2018, 10:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

LineageOS 16.0 is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*
 * Your warranty is now void. 
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

Take a backup first from your actual system!
  1. Before instaling, make sure you are running the latest Oreo firmware from the latest HTC Sense.
  2. If you are encrypted but running an AOSP ROM then you're fine. If you come from Sense, take a full backup of all your data, boot into TWRP and format data (the option which requires you to type "yes") and clean flash accordingly. This is due to encryption changes. Do not skip this step or you will be locked out of your system by a password prompt.
  3. If you are coming from any other ROM wiping /system & /data is strongly recommended
  4. Download the latest build and GApps (both links are below).
  5. Reboot to TWRP.
  6. Flash the latest build and GApps.
  7. Reboot and enjoy (as much as currently possible)

Downloads:

ROM: lineage-16.0-20190813-UNOFFICIAL-pme.zip

GAPPS: OpenGapps

Known Issues:
  1. IMS - VOLTE
  2. SlowMo
  3. SeLinux permissive ( will be fixed when the bugs are fixed )

Reporting bugs:

Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred (please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing).
If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg (do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot, a logcat after a reboot is useless).

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.

Credits:
  1. LineageOS Team & Contributors
  2. Code Aurora Forum
  3. @crpalmer ( He left from the project )

Special thank you who send me donations: ( both AOSiP & LOS )
- @The Fer-Shiz-Nizzle
- @fantamadnesss
- @_Sherrif
- @Roocher
- @scutworker
- @synaesthesics
- @MrN1484
- @Galdrapiu
- @Chucktr
- @guest
- @kdrkdr
- @heyChristo

Source code:

LineageOS Gerrit Review
Kernel source
Device source
Vendor source

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [9.0.0] LineageOS 16.0 UNOFFICIAL Builds (pme), ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
fagyi
ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
ROM Firmware Required: OREO
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-10-08
Last Updated 2019-08-15
The Following 102 Users Say Thank You to fagyi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fagyi Ad-Free

8th October 2018, 10:44 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag BUDAPEST

Donate to Me
More
CHANGELOGS

Code:
All LOS changes are merged
Device:
-pme: overlay: allow home button for wake up the device -pme: Start loc_launcher as gps user -pme: ueventd.qcom.rc: set permissions of /dev/qce device -pme: Enable Always-On-Display again -pme: nfc: cleanup -pme: wifi direct cleanup -pme: init: improve cpuset -pme: include common selinux -pme: Update GPS HAL to P -pme: Kang GPS blobs from B2N_sprout
Kernel:
-patch-3.18.124-125 -pme: Allow LED pulses to be configured -ANDROID: sdcardfs: Add option to drop unused dentries -pme: Disable Sweep2Sleep feature by default -Makefile: Silence x.509 warning
Vendor:
-pme: Kang GPS blobs from B2N_sprout -pme: Kang CNE/DPM/TIME-SERVICE blobs from B2N_sprout
Device:
- Wifi issue fixed ( warming, high cpu, battery drain ) - AOD and wifi display disabled for now - Added keydisabler feature ( related for navbar, so you can found/enable navbar option under buttons menu ) - pme: Enable swipe navigation gestures - pme: remove nexus.xml - pme: Enable ipacm service - pme: remove and cleanup unused prebuilt - pme: Update power profile for P - pme: add [email protected] - pme: add restricted cpuset - pme: Copy NFC firmware to /vendor/lib - pme: overlay & configs update - pme: Update IPACM for P release - pme: audio: update configs from stock O - pme: Re-enable core control - pme: Set partitions for loop device.
Kernel:
- fast charge feature over usb - few optimizations - cpufreq driver backported from marlin for EAS - updated energy model for EAS
Device:
pme: Woofer working builtin like as stock pme: Sync Light interfaces with P pme: remove powerhint pme: audio: add support for aptX & aptXHD pme: update widevine blobs from marlin - 9.0.0 (PPR2.181005.003, Oct 2018) pme: update graphics blobs from LA.UM.7.6.2.r1-03000-89xx.0 pme: rootdir: add init.foreground.sh pme: configs: wifi: kang from marlin master brach pme: config: thermal: remove merge derp from marlin pme: irqbalance: bring back pme: power: switch to cfq as default Revert "pme: Migrate to audio V4" pme: disable INTERACTION_BOOST,it is just ramping the CPU unnecesarily pme: manifest: bring back thermal 1.0 pme: thermal: remove the service source too pme: remove thermal service's for now pme: power: switch to the latest qcom-1.1 power hal pme: copy a missing ant+ permission pme: power: configure for EAS pme: configs: thermal: update config from marlin to P pme: remove energy-awareness pme: enable AOD overlay Revert "pme: sensors: move to hwbinder" pme: use new hwcomposer properties pme: wifi service cleanup pme: move wifi calibration to vendor pme: Disable sdm rotator downscaler pme: lights: add more backlight permissions on init pme: Renamed config_dozeAfterScreenOff pme: kang marlin brightness settings pme: FP: move a new way pme: audio: add two flags pme: audio: build libaudioroute pme: gps: remove unneeded flags
Vendor:
pme: perf: update related blobs from marlin to P pme: remove energy-awareness pme: thermal: update related blobs from marlin to P pme: add missing ant and camera blobs pme: irqbalance: update related blob from marlin to P pme: update graphics blobs from LA.UM.7.6.2.r1-03000-89xx.0 pme: update widevine blobs from marlin - 9.0.0 (PPR2.181005.003, Oct 2018) pme: widevine: remove derp pme: widevine: remove old blob pme: audio: add support for aptX & aptXHD pme: aptX & aptXHD add missing blobs
Kernel:
-Kernel bumped to 124 version from caf
Device:
-Camera/flashlight fixes -Sensors/rotation mode fixes, credit goes to ngc4622 -FP fixes ( reboot issue ) -Apps issue fixes ( like youtube etc )
Device:
- Dt2w fixed - Basic audio fixed - call, Jack, BT etc expect woofer - Some error fixes - Oktober security updates
2018.10.08. - Initial testing release
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to fagyi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fagyi Ad-Free
8th October 2018, 10:44 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag BUDAPEST

Donate to Me
More
Rule: NEVER ask for ETA

Q: Please add xyz features or fix UI/UX related bugs/regressions
A: All feature requests and UI/UX related stuff should go to LineageOS JIRA: https://jira.lineageos.org, I only take care of hardware-specific stuff.

Q: DT2W ( double tap to wake ) doesnt work for me, what can I do?
A: Please go to settings/display option and re-enable the double tap to wake feature.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to fagyi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fagyi Ad-Free
8th October 2018, 11:17 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Wow very first pie ROM.Will try tonight after work.
Is wireguard module supported like music kernel?
Btw Thanks a lot for your hard work!!!
Edit:Wireguard works fine.
8th October 2018, 11:30 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 355

Donate to Me
More
Congrats on the release mate and thanks
8th October 2018, 01:11 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
WOW😮😮
Going to flash tonight..
8th October 2018, 01:25 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Great job 👌
8th October 2018, 03:08 PM |#8  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 1,878

Donate to Me
More
awesome, will test today and report back!!
8th October 2018, 03:42 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
has any1 else encountered frequent sudden reboots?
btw Bluetooth audio seems not to be working
The Following User Says Thank You to i_think_i_am_wrong For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift i_think_i_am_wrong Ad-Free
8th October 2018, 03:59 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Camera doesnt work, not sure how to get it working as in advance reboot menu there is no soft reboot
another problem is that the fingerprint which are set up get removed when i reboot
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VortexTNT For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VortexTNT Ad-Free
8th October 2018, 04:19 PM |#11  
Flag Tiran , Isfahan Province
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Wifi does not connect . And the font is not suitable for me and it can not be changed and the SIM card does not work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)