FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL][OMS][EAS] ResurrectionRemix 5.8.4 (7.1.2) |OTA|

1,823 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,599

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from tabp0le: We now have OTA support!
RROS Logo
Code:
****Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk.****
Introduction:
ResurrectionRemix ROM is a full featured and stable ROM for your android device. Not only does ResurrectionRemix provide a plethora of original features, it also utilizes some of the best features of other open source ROMs. Installing ResurrectionRemix will give you the best performance, customization options, power and the newest features on your device!​

This is the official ResurrectionRemix for the HTC 10. It includes all the same great features as other ResurrectionRemix ROMS, plus full Energy Aware Scheduling (EAS) support, call recording and more. These builds include the tabp0le EAS kernel and all it's features!​

Builds will be carried out daily, excluding most weekends.

Bug Reporting:
First off, do not report bugs that already exist in LineageOS upstream or ResurrectionRemix upstream. Most bugs need to be reported to them and not me anyways. Basically, if it doesn't have to do with call recording, don't post it here. If it's a kernel issue or EAS issue, please post in my EAS kernel thread.

DO NOT POST ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PIN/PASSWORD OR DECRYPTION ISSUES. THIS IS NOT A BUG AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ROM. FORMAT (NOT WIPE) YOUR DATA PARTITION AND TRY AGAIN.

Please only report bugs in the following format:
Device Firmware base:
Kernel &Version:
ROM date of release/nightly:
Governor:
Scheduler:
Any changes made within a kernel/ROM manager:
Any bootup scripts:
Brief description of bug:
Intended behavior:
Actual behavior:
Steps to reproduce bug:
  1. Do this
  2. Do that
  3. See the bug
****Attach a logcat or you will be ignored****

Features:
Quote:

• Built with UberTC & Clang/Snapdragon LLVM compiler 3.8
  • Call recording (US only, may not work on all carriers. Will ONLY work with default AOSP dialer)
  • Full EAS support featuring tabp0le EAS kernel
  • F2FS support
  • Full OMS/Substratum support (for theming)
  • Magisk root
  • Working Night Light/Night Mode
  • Vox Populi EAS PowerHAL by @joshuous
  • Automatic OTA checking and updates
  • All the same great features as other ResurrectionRemix builds

Instructions:
  1. Flash ROM
  2. Flash GAPPS
  3. Optionally flash kernel (not recommended): Due to extensive changes required in the ramdisk for EAS support, flashing kernels without EAS may not work properly.

Download:

Changelog:
Full changelog: CHANGELOG.mkdn

Sources:
Kernel
Device Tree
Vox Populi EAS PowerHAL

Android Security Patch Version: July 2017

Special thanks to:
XDA:DevDB Information
Official ResurrectionRemix for HTC 10 by tabp0le, ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
tabp0le
Source Code: https://github.com/ResurrectionRemix/platform_manifest

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Firmware Required: N or M firmware base
Based On: LineageOS/ResurrectionRemix

Version Information
Current Stable Version: NJH47D (7.1.2)
Stable Release Date: 2017-08-07

Created 2017-03-02
Last Updated 2017-08-07
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to tabp0le For This Useful Post: [ View ]

2nd March 2017, 07:30 PM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tabp0le For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2017, 07:30 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tabp0le For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2017, 08:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Just want to say thank you for this. Been running great since I installed last night.

Only thing I'm not liking, and it's not your fault, it's an upstream thing is Camera quality. I definitely notice that the quality of the pics on RR are degraded from stock sense. (Yes I've tried multiple cameras) Again just a nitpicky thing. Other than this this is my new DD.
The Following User Says Thank You to goldalex98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goldalex98 Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 08:57 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldalex98

Just want to say thank you for this. Been running great since I installed last night.

Only thing I'm not liking, and it's not your fault, it's an upstream thing is Camera quality. I definitely notice that the quality of the pics on RR are degraded from stock sense. (Yes I've tried multiple cameras) Again just a nitpicky thing. Other than this this is my new DD.

Thanks for the feedback man. Yeah, LOS based for almost all devices are going to be that way with the cameras unfortunately. I am trying to find a fix for this but no luck so far.
2nd March 2017, 09:17 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabp0le

Thanks for the feedback man. Yeah, LOS based for almost all devices are going to be that way with the cameras unfortunately. I am trying to find a fix for this but no luck so far.

If you find a solution you'll be a god...Without knowing much it's gotta be a driver someplace, but that's as far as my understanding of Android and the components go. If we were on a Windows machine talking about tweaking it out, I'd have some better ideas.
2nd March 2017, 09:21 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:

If you find a solution you'll be a god...Without knowing much it's gotta be a driver someplace, but that's as far as my understanding of Android and the components go. If we were on a Windows machine talking about tweaking it out, I'd have some better ideas.

I have requested this out our Lineage maintainer as well. See my post on the last page on that thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Meowdib For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Meowdib Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 09:26 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowdib

I have requested this out our Lineage maintainer as well. See my post on the last page on that thread.

Yup I saw that. Though I'm sure he has a list of changes that he's working on. Not sure where the camera in his list of things to address. Don't want to bug him either, all the hard work is appreciated. I'm sure if he has something up his sleeve he'll get to it when appropriate. But hey maybe we'll get lucky and he'll give us a good surprise soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to goldalex98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift goldalex98 Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 09:28 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 354

More
Quote:

Yup I saw that. Though I'm sure he has a list of changes that he's working on. Not sure where the camera in his list of things to address. Don't want to bug him either, all the hard work is appreciated. I'm sure if he has something up his sleeve he'll get to it when appropriate. But hey maybe we'll get lucky and he'll give us a good surprise soon.

That's all I can hope for. We have a capable dev for sure and he maintains several devices.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meowdib For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Meowdib Ad-Free
3rd March 2017, 03:18 AM |#10  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Phoenix

Donate to Me
More
@andybones is call recording working for Verizon on latest build? If not, are you using AOSP or Google dialer?
3rd March 2017, 06:23 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Just seen this thread. Awesome tabp0le!!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Hey you guys can also try open camera for now thats what I've been using and the pics it takes are pretty good compared to stock

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kend0g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kend0g Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
eas, htc 10, nougat, oms, resurrectionremix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)