More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed Xperia p

Works fine
UI is good
Battery is decent
Automatic Brightness adjustment is way more aggressive
If you dont like stock , you can install Htc apps including sense home etc

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Which is safe way to root this rom (without wiping data?
Thanks

Root the rom without wiping data???? Install Magisk.

Nevermind didn't see your edit. Sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to kend0g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kend0g Ad-Free

31st January 2019, 07:11 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
thank you to build this i'll download it
31st January 2019, 09:02 PM |#13  
Announcement!
I will be officially maintaining XenonHD on pme.

Well what does this mean?
• XHD Signed Builds
• OTA/Consistent updates
• ROM side support from the XenonHD telegram

Official build will be available within the next day or so. Be on the lookout for a release announcement and link to official download page
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 08:10 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnierinB

Announcement!

• XHD Signed Builds
• OTA/Consistent updates
• Support from the XenonHD telegram

Official build will be available within the next day or so. Be on the lookout for a release announcement and link to official download page

So the 3 things that weren't working are fixed?

Thanks for looking us out with another great ROM for our beloved HTC10s
The Following User Says Thank You to kend0g For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kend0g Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 08:49 AM |#15  
Quote:
Originally Posted by kend0g

So the 3 things that weren't working are fixed?

Thanks for looking us out with another great ROM for our beloved HTC10s

That doesn't mean those are fixed yet, no. It just means what I've stated here in my last comment about gaining official support, signed builds and ota updates. They're experimental builds with some added perks.

Again, this wouldn't be possible without @fagyi for his trees and @holofractal (Older bro) for constantly letting me compile for pme and ether on his server.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 08:55 AM |#16  

More
Quote:

That doesn't mean those are fixed yet, no. It just means what I've stated here in my last comment about gaining official support, signed builds and ota updates. They're experimental builds with some added perks.

Again, this wouldn't be possible without @fagyi for his trees and @holofractal (Older bro) for constantly letting me compile on his server.

OH. I'm sorry man. I thought I read one of his(Fagyi's) posts that said the only way most roms would let you have official support would be if SELinux had enforcing fixed. I must of been reading that from something else maybe anyway. Again I apologize.
1st February 2019, 09:05 AM |#17  
Quote:

OH. I'm sorry man. I thought I read one of his(Fagyi's) posts that said the only way most roms would let you have official support would be if SELinux had enforcing fixed. I must of been reading that from something else maybe anyway. Again I apologize.

No need for the apology and I understand where you're coming from. Lineage OS has extremely high standards for official support granted selinux enforcing makes you're device a lot more secure than permissive. Ideally I'm sure people would want me to release official with SELinux in enforcing but as I said, these are extremental builds.

Here take a look:
https://github.com/LineageOS/charter...equirements.md
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 10:04 AM |#18  

More
Soon as you drop the next build I will be definitely check'in 'er out. Thanks man.
1st February 2019, 07:08 PM |#19  
Recognized Contributor / Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 14,089

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Announcement!

• XHD Signed Builds
• OTA/Consistent updates
• ROM side support from the XenonHD telegram

awesome job man!
The Following User Says Thank You to andybones For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andybones Ad-Free
1st February 2019, 07:32 PM |#20  
After 2 days of testing here is my feed back
Battery : Good ( Better than Leedroid and official oreo. I get around 4 hrs SOT with 15-16 hrs of stand by)
Camera : Stock camera app is average. Gc cam port of pixel 3 works fine you can increase saturation level and picture will be great. Portrait mode works fine
Heating : Yes but much less than official oreo
Signals and call quality : Much better than leedroid and official oreo. On leedroid and official oreo siganl reception was just pathetic and inside basements etc it would go for emergency calls. I am using gsm auto in network setting. Since i am on Sprint Unlocked device 4G Lte doesn't work and i get only H plus. I tried erasing modemst fix which is posted in some other thread but did not wok, may be because of S-on i am unable to erase modem st. If somebody posts how to fix it with S 0n i would really appreciate it.
Automatic screen brightness is not working as it should, sometime it'll go all the way up up in low light and outdoors it'll stuck at lower level despite being in sun light
After 2 days i have started experiencing slight slutter and lag

Overall a good , beautiful and customisable rom
1st February 2019, 08:38 PM |#21  
Quote:

Soon as you drop the next build I will be definitely check'in 'er out. Thanks man.

I'll be compiling tonight when I'm off work. Should be out before midnight US Eastern time

When it does arrive, I strongly recommend a clean flash due to the transition from unofficial to experimental builds.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnierinB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AnierinB Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)