calibrate htc 10 battery

23 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By EnGiDrOiD, Junior Member on 30th November 2016, 12:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am running viper rom and i facing some illogical Battery percentage
Any idea how to calibrate it
I ve tried many apps from play store and no results
And i even tried the hard way by pressing the 3 buttons while the phone is off olso no luck
Any idea?

30th November 2016, 01:15 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Calibrating the battery on Android devices
Method for rooted devices:

1. Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.

2. Turn it on and let it turn off again.

3. Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.

4. Unplug your charger.

5. Turn your phone on. It's likely that the battery indicator won't say 100 percent, so plug the charger back in (leave your phone on) and continue charging until it says 100 percent on the screen as well.

6. Unplug your phone and reboot. If it doesn't say 100 percent, plug the charger back in until it says 100 percent on screen.

7. You want to repeat this cycle until it says 100 percent (or as close as you think it's going to get) when you start it up without being plugged in.

8. Now, install the Battery Calibration app attached below and, before you launch it, make sure your battery is at 100 percent again, then reboot.

9. Immediately launch the app and recalibrate your battery stats.

10. Once you've calibrated your battery, discharge it all the way down to 0 percent and let your phone turn off again.

11. Fully charge the battery one more time without interruption while it's switched off, and the Android system's battery percentage will be reset.

Note that all the app does is wipe the accumulated data from the batterystats.bin file giving you a new clean slate to work with. This method is also called, "training the battery" and should be performed infrequently. Maybe once every four months or so.

References:
https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-ca...android-device
Attached Files
File Type: zip BatteryCalibration_V2.0.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.69 MB, 1138 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aurelius99 Ad-Free
30th November 2016, 01:24 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelius99

See if this will help you.....

https://www.androidpit.com/how-to-ca...android-device

I ll give it a try
The Following User Says Thank You to EnGiDrOiD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EnGiDrOiD Ad-Free
30th November 2016, 04:03 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I would also note that this would be good to do right before installing a battery monitor app like Gsam or BBS.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comstockload For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift comstockload Ad-Free
30th November 2016, 06:56 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by comstockload

I would also note that this would be good to do right before installing a battery monitor app like Gsam or BBS.

I haven't calibrated mine in a long time. Getting ready to do it right now.
3rd March 2017, 11:06 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
How successful was this calibration?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)