FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cid htc_034 ?

402 posts
Thanks Meter: 20
 
By TomF1979, Senior Member on 11th May 2016, 09:46 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Anybody knows for what Country is this CID?

Br Tom
 
 
11th May 2016, 09:55 AM |#2  
Electronic Punk's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 2,493
 
More
At least Denmark!
11th May 2016, 10:14 AM |#3  
MaximN97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81
 
More
its european cid!
7th August 2016, 05:41 PM |#4  
Cro Cop's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximN97

its european cid!

So an HTC 10 with the HTC__034 CID is suitable for use in all of EU, right ?
7th August 2016, 06:09 PM |#5  
TomF1979's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Right.
The Following User Says Thank You to TomF1979 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TomF1979 Ad-Free
7th August 2016, 06:50 PM |#6  
SacredDeviL666's Avatar
Forum Moderator
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 5,380
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomF1979

Anybody knows for what Country is this CID?

Br Tom

apart from what you mentioned this is what i had got from @andybones .....

will check with him if he could get a more extensive list or he could put a sticky with cid as i used to wonder myself...

cidnum: HTC__001 (HTC WWE)
cidnum: HTC__E11 (HTC NL)
cidnum: HTC__102 (HTC DE)
cidnum: HTC__203 (HTC FR)
cidnum: HTC__405 (HTC IT)
cidnum: HTC__Y13 (HTC NO)
cidnum: HTC__304 (HTC ES)
cidnum: HTC__032 (HTC Eastern Europe)
cidnum: HTC__A07 (HTC RU)
cidnum: HTC__J15 (HTC Arabia)
cidnum: HTC__016 (HTC South Africa)

and this is from gsmforum... (could be outdated)

Asia-HK-CHT HTC__622
ATT CWS__001
BM BM___001
H3G-AT H3G__106
H3G-DAN H3G__F05
H3G-Italy H3G__402
H3G-ROI H3G__003
H3G-SWE H3G__G04
H3G-UK H3G__001
HTC-Asia-SEA HTC__037
HTC-Asia-SEA-WWE HTC__044
HTC-Australia HTC__023
HTC-BE HTC__E41
HTC-Czech HTC__C24
HTC-Denmark HTC__F08
HTC-Dutch HTC__E11
HTC-EastEurope HTC__032
HTC-ELL HTC__N34
HTC-FRA HTC__203
HTC-FRA-Bouygues HTC__247
HTC-FRA-NRJ HTC__249
HTC-GCC HTC__J15
HTC-GER HTC__102
HTC-India HTC__038
HTC Israel HTC__K18
HTC-ITA HTC__405
HTC-Nor HTC__Y13
HTC-Norway HTC__H10
HTC-Poland HTC__B25
HTC-PTG HTC__506
HTC-Russia HTC__A07
HTC-SPA HTC__304
HTC-Sweden HTC__G09
HTC-Tesco HTC__052
HTC-Turkey HTC__M27
HTC-WWE HTC__001
TWM-TW HTC__621
VODA-Africa-South HTC__016
7th August 2016, 09:16 PM |#7  
andybones's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 13,989
 
Donate to Me
More
Heres all I could find
http://xda-developers-fix.blogspot.c...r-htc-10.html#
HTC Europe
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F..._-_HTC_034.jpg
or perhaps, The Netherlands?
15th December 2016, 02:00 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can't update HTC__034
Hello guys,
I have a problem since I used the Leedroid Nougat update. My phone cant uncrypted the datas. So I decided to install a RUU. Then I relock my HTC 10 htc_034(bought on HTC France website) and tried to install RUU for Europe (Marshmallow and Nougat) but it can't recover. I've the message that the ROM isn't for this version of phone (RUU.exe) or by SD card "19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAILED os-version in android-info missing or i".

This is the informations I have with getvar :
kernel : lk
product : htc_pmeuhl
version : 1.0
version-main : 1.95.401.3
boot-mode : download
version-baseband : [email protected]
version-bootloader : 1.0.0.0000
mid: 2PS620000
cid : HTC__034

I've tried these RUUs:
RUU_PERFUME_WL_N70_SENSE80GP_MR_NA_Gen_Unlock_2.28 .617.8
RUU_PERFUME_WL_M60_SENSE80GP_NA_Gen_Unlock_1.96.61 7.20 (1)
2PS6IMG_PERFUME_UHL_M60_SENSE80GP_HTC_Europe_1.30. [email protected]_41.13_F_release_47 8442_signed_2_4
2PS6IMG_PERFUME_UHL_M60_SENSE80GP_HTC_Europe_1.90. [email protected]_59.06_F_release_4 83306_combined_signed_2

I tried to download RUUs in different websites but still same problem
What can I do?

Thanx
15th December 2016, 04:48 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 283
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djlaludo2

Hello guys,
I have a problem since I used the Leedroid Nougat update. My phone cant uncrypted the datas. So I decided to install a RUU. Then I relock my HTC 10 htc_034(bought on HTC France website) and tried to install RUU for Europe (Marshmallow and Nougat) but it can't recover. I've the message that the ROM isn't for this version of phone (RUU.exe) or by SD card "19 RU_MAIN_VER_FAILED os-version in android-info missing or i".

This is the informations I have with getvar :
kernel : lk
product : htc_pmeuhl
version : 1.0
version-main : 1.95.401.3
boot-mode : download
version-baseband : [email protected]
version-bootloader : 1.0.0.0000
mid: 2PS620000
cid : HTC__034

I've tried these RUUs:
RUU_PERFUME_WL_N70_SENSE80GP_MR_NA_Gen_Unlock_2.28 .617.8
RUU_PERFUME_WL_M60_SENSE80GP_NA_Gen_Unlock_1.96.61 7.20 (1)
2PS6IMG_PERFUME_UHL_M60_SENSE80GP_HTC_Europe_1.30. [email protected]_41.13_F_release_47 8442_signed_2_4
2PS6IMG_PERFUME_UHL_M60_SENSE80GP_HTC_Europe_1.90. [email protected]_59.06_F_release_4 83306_combined_signed_2

I tried to download RUUs in different websites but still same problem
What can I do?

Thanx

I'm gonna guess you're S-On. The first two ruus you linked are not for your phone and you can't flash them. The other two are for your phone but are older than what you already have, and you can't downgrade your firmware if you're s-on.

Look around in the stock/backup thread or elsewhere for an RUU or full stock backup that matches your version
15th December 2016, 06:44 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarima

I'm gonna guess you're S-On. The first two ruus you linked are not for your phone and you can't flash them. The other two are for your phone but are older than what you already have, and you can't downgrade your firmware if you're s-on.

Look around in the stock/backup thread or elsewhere for an RUU or full stock backup that matches your version

Yes, i'm S-ON. I don't find a RUU version for my model with firmware >= 1.95
I've read a new post for a guy who has the exact problem (caused by SuperSU wich does not good support encryption) but he didn't relock and choose TWRP with a ROM.
So i'm RELOCK, S-ON, without good RUU, what can I do?
Can I change CID to use the RUU I've downloaded?
Or if not I can return to a custom ROM... Is it easy to re-unlock the phone or should I use the same procedure with adb and fastboot I used the first time I unlocked?

Thanks a lot
15th December 2016, 07:29 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 283
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djlaludo2

Yes, i'm S-ON. I don't find a RUU version for my model with firmware >= 1.95
I've read a new post for a guy who has the exact problem (caused by SuperSU wich does not good support encryption) but he didn't relock and choose TWRP with a ROM.
So i'm RELOCK, S-ON, without good RUU, what can I do?
Can I change CID to use the RUU I've downloaded?
Or if not I can return to a custom ROM... Is it easy to re-unlock the phone or should I use the same procedure with adb and fastboot I used the first time I unlocked?

Thanks a lot

You cannot change cid if you're s-on.

I'm not sure about re-unlocking your bootloader but it should be the same process you used initially. As for supersu, the newer versions do support encryption. I've always had my phone encrypted, and rooted. Are you using the latest version of supersu?
Returning to custom Rom should work fine, especially if you format your internal storage (backup everything first). But I'm not fully clear on what your issue is.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes