I've just managed to make a build of Cyanogenmod with lots of help by a guy called sultanqasim (actually he did most of the work), thanks a lot bro
Probably it's very bugy. Let's call it Pre-Alpha. Anyway, the build is ready and I need guys who'd like to try it out.
I chase GDrive for the first CM build. All Beanstalk builds are uploaded to the official Beanstalk AFH.
- Audio through bluetooth
- Audio through built in speakers or headphones
- Various other smaller things
Some Sprint users also report that it doesn't work for them. Just try it out if you like. Every tester's report takes the project a bit closer to stable builds.
Download Cyanogenmod (GDrive)
Download Beanstalk (AndroidFilehost)
To flash it:
- in TWRP, reformat the userdata partition as unencrypted ext4. Go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe, select data, click on repair or change filesystem, change file system, and choose ext4.
- in TWRP, go to Wipe -> Advanced wipe, and erase system, data, dalvik, and cache
- flash the file by pushing it to your sdcard or you can use adb sideload. Also you can flash GApps optionally.
- reboot into the system
Looking forward to your reviews. Thanks a lot
Good luck to all of you
Remember: I'm not responsible for anything that could happen as a result of following my instructions or anything else.
[Testing][ROM] Cyanogenmod 13 - Unofficial, ROM for the HTC 10
Source Code: https://github.com/sultanqasim
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Based On: Cyanogenmod
Last Updated 2016-07-13
If you like my work consider a donation to support me in financing computer-components which are meant to replace the defect ones in my broken PC.
If you donate you'll donate to my father who will gimme the money. Thank you really much!