FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Testing]Cyanogenmod 13 - Unofficial

480 posts
Thanks Meter: 591

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from krassermensch: Update 6th of July: A new build of Beanstalk is up. Try it out ;)
Hey guys,

I've just managed to make a build of Cyanogenmod with lots of help by a guy called sultanqasim (actually he did most of the work), thanks a lot bro
Probably it's very bugy. Let's call it Pre-Alpha. Anyway, the build is ready and I need guys who'd like to try it out.
I chase GDrive for the first CM build. All Beanstalk builds are uploaded to the official Beanstalk AFH.

Currently working:
  • Display
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • Sensors
  • Audio through bluetooth
  • NFC

Broken:
  • Audio through built in speakers or headphones
  • RIL
  • Camera
  • Mic
  • Various other smaller things

Some Sprint users also report that it doesn't work for them. Just try it out if you like. Every tester's report takes the project a bit closer to stable builds.

Download Cyanogenmod (GDrive)
Download Beanstalk (AndroidFilehost)

To flash it:
  1. in TWRP, reformat the userdata partition as unencrypted ext4. Go to Wipe->Advanced Wipe, select data, click on repair or change filesystem, change file system, and choose ext4.
  2. in TWRP, go to Wipe -> Advanced wipe, and erase system, data, dalvik, and cache
  3. flash the file by pushing it to your sdcard or you can use adb sideload. Also you can flash GApps optionally.
  4. reboot into the system

Looking forward to your reviews. Thanks a lot

Good luck to all of you

Remember: I'm not responsible for anything that could happen as a result of following my instructions or anything else.

XDA:DevDB Information
[Testing][ROM] Cyanogenmod 13 - Unofficial, ROM for the HTC 10

Contributors
krassermensch, sultanqasim
Source Code: https://github.com/sultanqasim

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Based On: Cyanogenmod

Version Information

Created 2016-06-10
Last Updated 2016-07-13

If you like my work consider a donation to support me in financing computer-components which are meant to replace the defect ones in my broken PC.
If you donate you'll donate to my father who will gimme the money. Thank you really much!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to krassermensch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krassermensch Ad-Free
10th June 2016, 08:31 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Nice!
10th June 2016, 08:31 AM |#3  
Senior Moderator / Where is my ban hammer?
Flag Northern Ireland
Thanks Meter: 16,797

More
Moderator Information,

Thread re-opened to allow OP to upload file on XDA host.
10th June 2016, 01:09 PM |#4  
Flag Lombard, IL.
Thanks Meter: 796

More
Can't wait for CM13 on this phone. I know Squid2 has been a ton of work into this, from what I know, already a solid month behind the scenes.
10th June 2016, 01:13 PM |#5  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,030

Donate to Me
More
device boots up? display?
10th June 2016, 02:46 PM |#6  
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 6,802

More
thought this thread was closed till a download link was posted...

i don't seem to find any link or me gone blind lolll

edit:- just read that its opened for uploading the link so it seems upload is in progress
10th June 2016, 03:03 PM |#7  
Flag Lombard, IL.
Thanks Meter: 796

More
Maybe change the title with correct spelling of " Unofficial "
10th June 2016, 03:18 PM |#8  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 151

More
We've had a booting and partially working version of CM13 for a while now, it's posted by @squid2 somewhere in the guides and discussion thread. Which, makes me wonder, with all due respect, how this is any different from that build?Have there been any fixes to the broken things on that ROM (most of the radio, for example) that warrant this being a separate version of CM13?
10th June 2016, 03:26 PM |#9  
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 6,802

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0r3bel

We've had a booting and partially working version of CM13 for a while now, it's posted by @squid2 somewhere in the guides and discussion thread. Which, makes me wonder, with all due respect, how this is any different from that build?Have there been any fixes to the broken things on that ROM (most of the radio, for example) that warrant this being a separate version of CM13?

i guess we would need to wait for the upload to be finished to see if its any different or the same as the Op doesn't seem to be much of responding to any comments
10th June 2016, 03:36 PM |#10  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 151

More
@krassermensch - Can you give us a list of what is and isn't working in your experience, at least?
10th June 2016, 03:39 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lindach /\ Würzburg
Thanks Meter: 591

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych0r3bel

Hey, squid2 is the guy I named sultanqasim in the first post of this thread as sultanqasim is his GitHub name. I managed to build Cyanogenmod with his help and his sources. He's the main developer. I'm just trying to make a more current build for those who'd like to have one. As a result my builds are based on his latest commits. I'm just the one who did minor patches which aren't as relevant as the ones squid2 performed. He's the more experienced one of us. You should treat me like a maintainer and him like the main ROM developer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krassermensch For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krassermensch Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)