FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[BOOTANIMATION] HTC 10. #Powerof10

79 posts
Thanks Meter: 61
 
By jim828282, Member on 3rd July 2016, 03:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
HTC 10. #Powerof10


Bootanimation based on youtube video : HTC 10


HTC 10. #Powerof10



Download Flashable ZIP (Only for Viper10 User)

Download Bootanimation (Replace manually)


How to replace manually:
- Rename ZIP to hTC_bootup.zip
- Rename System/Cusomize/Recource/hTC_bootup.zip to hTC_bootup.zipBAK (just in case)
- Copy new hTC_bootup.zip into that folder
- Set rights to -rw-r-r-
- Reboot and have fun




thanks @Basil3 for flashable zip
thanks @Kratos90 for patiently answered
thanks @fokus for manual replacement guide



The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jim828282 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jim828282 Ad-Free
3rd July 2016, 04:20 PM |#2  
SacredDeviL666's Avatar
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 7,069
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim828282

[CENTER]HTC 10. #Powerof10

nice one... so how to go about using this one if not a flashable zip?
3rd July 2016, 09:30 PM |#3  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14,658
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDeviL666

nice one... so how to go about using this one if not a flashable zip?

Maybe take the files from within the zip and replace them with a file explorer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mr Hofs Ad-Free
3rd July 2016, 11:32 PM |#4  
fokus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rheine - Germany
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
How to:
- Rename ZIP to hTC_bootup.zip
- Rename root/System/Cusomize/Recource/hTC_bootup.zip to hTC_bootup.zipBAK (just in case )
- Copy new hTC_bootup.zip intothat folder
- set rights to -rw-r-r-
- reboot and have fun...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fokus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fokus Ad-Free
4th July 2016, 05:46 AM |#5  
jim828282's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Taichung
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
UPDATE [2016/07/04]

Flashable zip : Download


thanks @Basil3 for flashable zip
thanks @Kratos90 for patiently answered




The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jim828282 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jim828282 Ad-Free
4th July 2016, 04:41 PM |#6  
SacredDeviL666's Avatar
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 7,069
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Maybe take the files from within the zip and replace them with a file explorer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fokus

- Rename ZIP to hTC_bootup.zip
- Rename root/System/Cusomize/Recource/hTC_bootup.zip to hTC_bootup.zipBAK (just in case )
- Copy new hTC_bootup.zip intothat folder
- set rights to -rw-r-r-
- reboot and have fun...

thanks both

wasn't familiar which files needs to be replaced in htc 10... never played around with htc before 10...

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim828282

UPDATE [2016/07/04]

Flashable zip : Download


thanks @Basil3 for flashable zip
thanks @Kratos90 for patiently answered




flashable zip doesn't seem to work(it places the file as bootanimation.zip).. is it only for viper? i will try the manual way ...

edit:- manual way worked

edit:- also by editing the file name of bootanimation.zip within customize folder of flashable zip to hTC_bootup did the job as well
The Following User Says Thank You to SacredDeviL666 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SacredDeviL666 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 07:27 PM |#7  
jim828282's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Taichung
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacredDeviL666

thanks both

wasn't familiar which files needs to be replaced in htc 10... never played around with htc before 10...

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------



flashable zip doesn't seem to work(it places the file as bootanimation.zip).. is it only for viper? i will try the manual way ...

edit:- manual way worked

edit:- also by editing the file name of bootanimation.zip within customize folder of flashable zip to hTC_bootup did the job as well


i've added the manually replacemeant guide in the orignal post
thank you for feedback!
The Following User Says Thank You to jim828282 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jim828282 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 07:32 PM |#8  
jim828282's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Taichung
Thanks Meter: 61
 
Donate to Me
More
UPDATE [2016/07/06]

- add manually replacement guide
- add bootanimation zip download link



thanks @Kratos90 for great advice
thanks @SacredDeviL666 for testing and feedback




The Following User Says Thank You to jim828282 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jim828282 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 07:48 PM |#9  
SacredDeviL666's Avatar
Senior Moderator - "Like Duh"
¤No Man's Land¤
Thanks Meter: 7,069
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim828282


i've added the manually replacemeant guide in the orignal post
thank you for feedback!

Cheers Buddy
9th April 2017, 10:31 AM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Oh my! I like it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootanimation, htc 10

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes