Butterfly 2 Rumors

Search This thread

FYL21

Mar 18, 2013

This pretty much goes against other rumours where they were going to merge the Butterfly and One into

Be happy you're owning perhaps the last HTC phone with 3 buttons and Beats Audio. Unless this successor has 3 buttons but I don't think it will, most of HTC's phones this year are only 2 buttons except HTC First, Desire L, Desire 200 and Butterfly s.

Cxpher

Aug 14, 2011
This pretty much goes against other rumours where they were going to merge the Butterfly and One into

Be happy you're owning perhaps the last HTC phone with 3 buttons and Beats Audio. Unless this successor has 3 buttons but I don't think it will, most of HTC's phones this year are only 2 buttons except HTC First, Desire L, Desire 200 and Butterfly s.

I'm happy with what I have atm. I am aware that future phones may come without beats and feature only two buttons.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: FYL21

FYL21

Mar 18, 2013
I'm happy with what I have atm. I am aware that future phones may come without beats and feature only two buttons.

same, I think 1080p screen and stereo speakers, for me it doesn't need to get any better than that :D

Cxpher

Aug 14, 2011
The MicroSD slot is good for the 1080p screen too. Can store HD videos comfortably. The phone would have been even better if it retained the waterproof capabilities of it's predecessor and if it sported a SOC 800 but it's good nonetheless.

daorderdillon

Jul 27, 2012
nassau
Screen is too large I wont be interested

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using xda premium

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

They did combine the HTC ONE and the HTC BUTTERFLY lol u r using it think about it all the HTC ONE spec and better and the butterfly look

FYL21

Mar 18, 2013
Screen is too large I wont be interested

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

They did combine the HTC ONE and the HTC BUTTERFLY lol u r using it think about it all the HTC ONE spec and better and the butterfly look

no, what i meant is there wer rumours that the two lines will be merged as one next year. No more Butterfly probably and instead just one distinctive flagship.

The other thing that makes no sense is Snapdragon 800. Current rumours are that One Max won't get 800 for many reasons (such as HTC struggling and being unable to afford it, or Qualcomm themselves not letting HTC have it because it is to much a financial risk)

tsokh

Aug 14, 2013
Kiev
no, what i meant is there wer rumours that the two lines will be merged as one next year. No more Butterfly probably and instead just one distinctive flagship.

The other thing that makes no sense is Snapdragon 800. Current rumours are that One Max won't get 800 for many reasons (such as HTC struggling and being unable to afford it, or Qualcomm themselves not letting HTC have it because it is to much a financial risk)

That's just rumors. I don't think that such phone will be released at least within half a year. HTC has problems with ordering Snap 800 for the current devices and most of vendors have already got their prerogative in using these chips.

tokenbest

Sep 29, 2013
i think we should just be contented with our butterfly s, the new models are gonna be pretty much flowing out all the time..
my only gripe with butterfly s is the snapdragon 600 =S

JarlSX

May 4, 2009
Eindhoven
oh i'm very happy with my Butterfly S, not looking to replace it very soon
my previous phone was a Razr Maxx HD, so this is quite a beast in comparison :)

i'm gonna (try to) wait till after summer next year for a next phone
by that time we'll know everything thats to know about KitKat and there probably will be plenty phones released with 4.4 pre-installed

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.