FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][5.0.1] Lollipop GPE for Butterfly S | v2.0.0 |

2,980 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,977
 
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd March 2015, 03:05 AM |#121  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Hi.
I tried to Install this ROM and insertCoin DLXP 7.0.3 but both stops with an error
set_perm: some changes failed

my device is S-ON. I did fully wipe.
I tried few different versions of recoveries, but nothing help. I just see a black screen.
The only thing fixes it is flashing the stock rom again : 4.10.708.1 CL344680

Can I install those without being S-OFF?

Thanks guys.
 
 
23rd March 2015, 04:59 AM |#122  
xXminiWHOOPERxX's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Broadalbin
Thanks Meter: 4,977
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rectangle

Hi.
I tried to Install this ROM and insertCoin DLXP 7.0.3 but both stops with an error
set_perm: some changes failed

my device is S-ON. I did fully wipe.
I tried few different versions of recoveries, but nothing help. I just see a black screen.
The only thing fixes it is flashing the stock rom again : 4.10.708.1 CL344680

Can I install those without being S-OFF?

Thanks guys.

Update recovery to twrp 2.8.5.0 , otherwise s-off, reflash of firmware, and supercid is needed.
24th March 2015, 02:38 AM |#123  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXminiWHOOPERxX

Update recovery to twrp 2.8.5.0 , otherwise s-off, reflash of firmware, and supercid is needed.


I did try to flash both ROMs with 2.8.5.0 but I had the same error.
At the moment, only my bootloader is unlocked. No s-off and no supercid.

Is it possible to flash at these conditions?

Thank you very much.
19th April 2015, 09:02 AM |#124  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
My friend, you need S-off/super cid for flashing a GPE rom.... try rum runner (which is free), or sunshine(need to pay).
17th May 2016, 11:20 AM |#125  
beny ms's Avatar
Member
Flag jakarta
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
anyone have a another link of this file ?
i want to doenload it but link is always maintent 😣

Sent from my HTC_Butterfly_s_901s using XDA-Developers mobile app
5th December 2016, 02:43 PM |#126  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beny ms

anyone have a another link of this file ?
i want to doenload it but link is always maintent

Sent from my HTC_Butterfly_s_901s using XDA-Developers mobile app

Sorry man, but they gave up on our Butterfly S, so they DGAF about you. Looks like development for this phone is dead.

But if you want to - here is THE LINK from me)
4th July 2017, 02:59 PM |#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi everyone.

I want also to update my htc butterfly s to lollipop. But the links displayed in your thread are already change to trove. Which is not compatible to my cellphone. I need help from you guys. I dont know how and where to start.

Thank you for those who will reply.

- kae -
17th July 2017, 10:51 AM |#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i downloaded a wrong rom and my phone starts in recover mode.. please get me the link of HTC butterfly S 901s rom zip file and the link of its gapps file
please
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes