[ROM][MM][6.0] ICE Google Play Edition | v1.7.0 | Mods & Tweaks | Sense Features

Search This thread

sun9xhd

Feb 17, 2016
hello. i have a htc butterfly 2 UL WWE . how can flash this rom ? tks very much
sorry my english very bad

aj20010319

Oct 31, 2015
Unknown
Hmm...so i flashed it and forgot to flash the bootfix and am now in the Android M boot animation, should I just turn it off and flash bootfix or wait it to turn on?

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

So, I just powered off and then installed the boot fix and then it takes me directly to the bootloader and it is not even fixed when i flash boot.img. I am S-OFF. Whenever I just flashed ROM, it was showing boot animation.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

So, I again flashed the ROM but it doesn't boot up and just goes to bootloader now. I think I will need to perform a full wipe.

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
Hmm...so i flashed it and forgot to flash the bootfix and am now in the Android M boot animation, should I just turn it off and flash bootfix or wait it to turn on?

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

So, I just powered off and then installed the boot fix and then it takes me directly to the bootloader and it is not even fixed when i flash boot.img. I am S-OFF. Whenever I just flashed ROM, it was showing boot animation.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

So, I again flashed the ROM but it doesn't boot up and just goes to bootloader now. I think I will need to perform a full wipe.
Flash the rom and select m8 in aroma. Them flash bootfix zip ... and then make first boot.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

aj20010319

Oct 31, 2015
Unknown
You flashing with twrp 3.0.0-0 and if still don't work. Try flashing boot.img manually in fastboot... ( boot.img found in bootfix zip )

Ohkay...I was flashing the boot.img of the ROM and not bootfix will give it a try

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Okay so I did it and then I was shown a screen like this,
http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/76/5...ild-text-your-htc-one-m8s-bootsplash.w654.jpg
And then it started to boot, I hope it works

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin

aj20010319

Oct 31, 2015
Unknown
Any luck ?

Okay yeah it booted up but when I was setting up thigs, the screen suddenly turned off. And it didn't turned on, I was getting late so I left it as it was. Again now I did whole process and it booted up, I used it for like 10 mins and then locked the phone, kept it aside and when I again tried to unlock it, the same thing the screen is black and other things are functioning. So, I did a reboot using adb and then it was fixed but it happened again just now. What should I do? Is it a faulty boot.img?

aj20010319

Oct 31, 2015
Unknown
Can confirm it is not a hardware issue as I reverted back to stock and everything is fine here.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

@bdk1989 ,is this ROM working without any issues like of my in your phone?

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
Okay yeah it booted up but when I was setting up thigs, the screen suddenly turned off. And it didn't turned on, I was getting late so I left it as it was. Again now I did whole process and it booted up, I used it for like 10 mins and then locked the phone, kept it aside and when I again tried to unlock it, the same thing the screen is black and other things are functioning. So, I did a reboot using adb and then it was fixed but it happened again just now. What should I do? Is it a faulty boot.img?
I would do a clean install and setup as a new device when google ask you during setup..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

wip.png

comedarkside.png

requirements.png

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Unlocked Phone @ HTCDEV or S-OFF
    * Custom Recovery
    * Common Sense, Brains and logic
    */

agreement.png

By downloading and flashing InsertCoin Custom ROM for HTC Butterfly 2 you agree to the following:
    • Your warranty is now void.
    • We are NOT responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    • Support is limited. We do this as a hobby in our free time. We'll do our best to help you if you state your problem in clear English, with as much information as you can (what mods you selected, have you wiped, when exactly does the error occur, what type of phone you have (ul, l , ws etc.), what carrier, logcat and so on. The more information you offer, easier for us to help you. If you do not ask for support in clear English and with no information what-so-ever we will ignore your issue!
    • Leave the self entitled customer attitude at the door. We are under NO obligation what-so-ever to do anything for you. If we do it is because we like helping people. Using custom work published on XDA is not a right, it is a privilege. If you think otherwise please read here. Or watch this video.
    • NO Requests! When we work on InsertCoin we have in mind that we have to satisfy all users to a decent level. What works for us might not work for you and vice versa . We are not your personal ROM developers and it is not our job nor our intention to make everybody happy.
    • Do not come here asking "Hey mate, X rom has that awesome feature and if you don't implement it in your rom, I'll <insert whatever here>!" You flashed this ROM because you liked it at some point, if that change please stop using it.
    • Suggestions for improvements are always welcomed. As long as they are well documented and as long as you understand that NOT everything is possible.
    • NO ETAs! While we do our best to constantly work on the ROM to improve, *fix and add new features, again this is a hobby! There are periods when due real-life issues we can't spend too much time for InsertCoin! If this becomes an obligation passion fades and we might stop cooking the ROM

sharing.png

• You must ask our express permission!
    • You are NOT allowed to use any part of the tweaks files, scripts or proprietary ICE code
    • If you get the permission when you use the files you MUST post proper link to this thread and mention
    • Not respecting this simple rules will lead to reporting to XDA Administrators.

features.png

ROM Base features:
    • Latest Google Play Rom for HTC ONE (M8) Pure Android 6.0.1 - 5.07.1700.13 MRA58K
    • Stock, Traditional Root & Systemless Root, Busybox and init.d support
    • Stock Gpe Ramdisk with improvements
    • Untouched System.img

iceconfigurator.png

Options are subject to change between ROM versions
    UI Tweaks

• Aroma Options
    • Do Not Disturb Priority Mode Fix
    • Screen Cast Fix
    • SELinux Permissive
    • Trusted Face
    • Write Protected Mod- thanks flar2 - if you wanna disable it just remove /system/lib/modules/wp_mod.ko
    • GPS Location
    Sense Mods
    • Sense Camera's - One M8, One A9 and HTC 10
    • Sense FM Radio
    • Sense Sound Recorder
    • Google Dialer
    • HTC IME
    • Sense Video Player
    • Sense Music
    • Sense Weather
    System Modifications
    • USB Settings - Set to defualt charge or MTP
    • Data Trafic Indicator - with color options
    • MIUI Battery Bar - with size and color options
    • Double Tap 2 Sleep Status Bar
    • Right Corner Pull Down Quick Settings
    • Battery Display Options
    • Nav Bar Height Selection
    • Colored Nav Bar Option
    • LED Notification Options
    • Volume Key Options
    Audio Mods
    • Stock BoomSound
    • Harman Kardon - Clari-Fi and LiveStage
    • JBL Audio

ICE Google Play - v1.7.0
    • Added Back Butterfly 2 Support with all major bugs fixed
    • Updated Rom to Latest Google Release Keys for M8

ICE Google Play - v1.6.0
    • Updated Sense Home
    • Another Attempt on Fixing NFC for Desire EYE
    • Included Xposed Framework
    • Included GravityBox MM
    • ADDED Single Sim GSM and Sprint ( One E8 Support ).!!

donations.png

social.png

thanks.png

mikrosmile, V6-Maniac, flar2, LeeDroid, lyapota, j to the 4n, Turge, show-p1984 , ivicask, omniw0lf, snq-, deagleone, shnizlon, topjohnwu, jcase, Captain_Throwback
    This ROM is just for HTC Butterfly 2 HK/TW/WWE Variants, people with Japanese variants do not flash!

XDA:DevDB Information
    insertcoin-gpe-butterfly2, ROM for the HTC Butterfly S

Contributors
    xXminiWHOOPERxX, aj20010319
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP , Lollipop Firmware
    Based On: Google

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.7.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-02-16

Created 2016-02-16
    Last Updated 2016-09-09
    xXminiWHOOPERxX Presents : Google Play Edition Rom!!!

Hu2Zeju76xmNlP9QzRM2r-fBLH4R9tXIYIkVlTpcfaht1ZrGMn5Ea5Qw5HJtYzRXp9HzL-Fjcq8PgBznSFdi6TzX-tFg_JCmEl0hgLxuADY_bwc01pP9jVHIk1Ol1vHpgfUsXgUJbpmaDrVrkRcaxbp4QZcS_m_siRPxGN0H2XMJ93tuDgg2H3mTSWF5dyYd6EKspC4kYN00hXy__HeRVq2hVAoPTbx6VGDGalEL-7Vaw-N8dLNHeJJ3lzG5UDCmrnyVjlUkLt752KinsG4D2z3-WS2hLXHP5q-QhzyHOh-lVjM914Eif96f1z9KmcihI1bd8giFa-HREYLiMMWuYYkFich8BvqSGtKL-FvVYP2ph1IDjNV9TMTBENwUbF7Rn2ij_IyjmakMlmsRx2M0OmGU63w9jb_sPYiz9I0XINbxBuZXrVY9xMaYwKonc3b8djs3Q20PZsoHsJBb8LKWYfkRhAqe3QK7tNuzPwScykrheCekCn23-mC-j2UY6FmZdedkGovWakziXsqUJ4NT9eYNjb6FcLwFA75ZXL5W3_c=w379-h673-no
    EYG2V01hr67ehvXezSEFV6feshqcF7zSRWkDs-j_CMApYMTmdHiM9CJK9TyR91uYQkTvdHkWAbhaeuzJBALlhu8HAfkwyabtE7U-OmiPhbdpoiSxAPNtqCk6f17YYCUIMQmoRZ9_Yf9c3rqnAFc3N25Iy72ehcSVMlzvfHVUmxlqap88YpMRT2cP2K0ZWza9XFELbkFXYXooQNU43m7UpWm9o6sLxGEp0YU9hq5tvi32SShqCUycr2i3GFtkqlQtMtKjhOBuGD-e9XOKQ4wmRIQwz1-FrV1IJOP9rYcSju8-L9X-JyOqJAUf8DTdKmVDhBwzcKb0GpJS21mu8uOEXkDya4PqpMWeaNHgATYJnlxJR4f3wZjlMufzw_DAZJoR4xxN6kMVSVynliuU_AbslcjfsezgOkr0R94s3XYzYPBlV_Pcw7dZE-uSoBqfQKVHnwp3dhCxl3qSNtYwZl6RvDNYtBLkeicB3X2M7jCeXYfHPcysCOiFvM4nzINiCzVrHf-KcFDjpeX2i_vUl7BGNbIial2yVDpCpmBLtyRg1Ls=w379-h673-no
    fJzn4_LzTbcl13P5ov5jS7ndIDK9GOklV_8B9fIwwHvwQh6pxG4kVfjZwGBIhrXUCSWZB-eusf7OTkDqZsYTJmLAXToBbi-X7uzFcG66w4pYnOB_bIV0QpqgI23bSMIzUB0w5mHUbn91WT_FB-EC7v6rxxqs6nRmdgCNJ_kW8WAI0TG1TCpELn24P69BI-eSHF2Vtdp1A3He_Ivsapy8zrIftrvtj8W0p7qHYT1wM2JzZWzVT9xQXtIdU7e0wGb3DvBySLI3_lVsbtrqwPnGPwtoer1FkT2ioRf1MlYDhQICLFiNZnCfylJZ2DGds1h7XmxuRqd8uTKEXDNwgNFi6koJ2-pg2AQcqYqvyv_UqZgDwM8q0_4KX4EWTMlItJCWRi5_YR9MbzHjIwV-8V3Zg2bqFuU2XNQtny8KB-9ZVTbeMrkPlOFjzgML2X20PJic1qx9PDaO1diBuLRKuoo-7LP-ZCku9YeC63jb-epYkzoEGGWIuZS8QGNTyyzdg1wOoVxamDmQA1sZjKNqkZEb1rmEePuJBFCDv-TF8J8Qfd0=w379-h673-no
    j2UlW-ZEBVOjnRZw9CzsZcpIUQcP7smiyisbskLrNQ4jDe9k6cPgkYF0ip1FO2MmE5Z0jd-CZ6HI7FBpjyNBywn0B0AV5gc_2-jmct2TZRAPbPRMN5Ql_NGTnrVmWSc0fUjON3rU7UJroygCYO2XWka2X2PH99ulHPMhRWRKo8Dv6aNlWcBFWmxXxX5fZNCQVAKjtT5WUxXY_O3KDuqEjLj07fp1Z6SE720PQdOIwSUSnJ3bVzf1bWQ52AloNI03b92PBAkOPFGL3K54KHQ02yAD9nHoRXiU-xStr2L6n4D9xuHlCjTMQJknRTeCiNgTtJi185wqxiKtImbbDLYarKnJ2K1KJAIfcE_s0YICAaFj0vMEFZhJJ-AeskzPGjiZ5TaVHIgBlWnckxdis8mo3vGPzagtdvAqo807OhxKwk1VMKLTC_nbubLKfJ9BYPeujS3-C16wHGWHm-NxwoJlqBHRuDYnd8YgooF1Oxd5wx7_piFT5zQ0pRMG9eskHa5LqsWROoRPm5oxqHzwixPk0kpXcTUK_9vZX072iyhauv0=w379-h673-no

Rom Information:
    Android OS -6.0
    Release Keys - MRA58K.H10 release-keys

Changelog:

• 2.0.0 MM

• Root:
      • TRADITIONAL /SYSTEM ROOT

MODs:
      • APM (advanced reboot, screenshot options)
      • BackKey Kill App (long press BackKey kill ontop application)
      • MTP defeault (set MTP default for USB connection without confirm)
      • DoubleTap to sleep in the status bar
      • Right corner pulldown QS
      • Recent apps Clear All button
      • Volume control cursor (move cursor left/right by volume keys)
      • Prism landscape
      • Infinity folders
      • Prism menu
      • Recent/Menu key behavior (set press(longpress) for menu / longpress(press) for recent apps on the recent key)
      • MIUI battery indicator (visibility, heght, color)
      • Traffic indicator (visibility, color)
      • % battery (stock/percentage/hide)
      • Navbar size (100% / 75% / 50% height)

Sense features in gpe!:
      • Sense camera
      • FM Radio
      • Sound Recorder
      • Google Dialer with "phone only contacts" property and cirillic smart dial
      • Sense keyboard
      • Sense Video Player
      • Sense Music
      • Sense Weather & Clock

Audio Mods for GPE on all devices :
      • BoomSound
      • Harman Kardon
      • - Clari-Fi
      • - LiveStage (headset profiles)
      • James B Lansing
      • - JBL LiveStage (headset profiles)
      • - busybox
      • WPMOD
      • * optional wipe data partition exclude media

1.0.0 MM
      -initial Release

• Intial Release

Supported Devices :
    MECU/MECUL/MECULEMEA/MECTL/MECWHL
    EYEU/EYEUL/EYEULCA
    M8U/M8UL/M8ULCA/M8WHL/M8WLV

Bugs:
    - NONE

Download:
    DevDB

Special Thanks:
    htcdev - for m8 gpe kernel
    @lyapota - For The Mods and scripts found within his GPE Rom for M8. Without Him This Release Wouldnt Be EPIC.!!
    @flar2 - for Kernel Sources
    @santod040 - for him and his team for the making of these sound mods!!!! Without Them, this wouldn't be available for MM without owning a Sprint Harmon Kardon Device.!
    @graffixnyc - For The Base of this Rom!!!

Note to developers and users. No one can use my files without my expressed permission,!!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    gpe-butterfly2, ROM for the HTC Butterfly S

Contributors
    xXminiWHOOPERxX
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: TWRP , Lollipop Firmware
    Based On: Google

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-02-16

Created 2016-02-16
    Last Updated 2016-02-16
    Cool and thanks, downloading it and will let you know if there are any bugs:)
    Cool and thanks, downloading it and will let you know if there are any bugs:)
    Butterfly 2 is experimental for support... since I had to compile kernel without owning the device... but being that it's a msm8974 I'm 99% sure it will boot.... please give first initial boot time to take up to 20mins.!

Sent from my HTC One_E8 using Tapatalk
    Okay, i will give it time and use twrpp 2.8.7.0, thats the latest available.
    3.0.0-0 is
    https://dl.twrp.me/b2ul/

Remember I only support b2ul , all other variants are a hit or miss.

Sent from my HTC One_E8 using Tapatalk
    1st. Install Rom and use M8 GSM for installation.
    2nd. flash. Butterfly2BootFix
    3rd. Reboot and Profit

Will have fixed in next update.

Don't work, stuck at android M animation more than an hour :(.