FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.4.4][19-01-2015] Omni ROM | Beta#3 [UNOFFICIAL]

860 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,487
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from warrior1208: Beta#3 Released
1st November 2014, 11:33 AM |#21  
mareeck's Avatar
Member
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
where is boot.img. or what kernel should i use to
 
 
1st November 2014, 12:11 PM |#22  
Quasar's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

where is boot.img. or what kernel should i use to

It's included in the ROM zip.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quasar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Quasar Ad-Free
1st November 2014, 12:19 PM |#23  
mareeck's Avatar
Member
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
thank you, found it.....
2nd November 2014, 08:43 AM |#24  
mareeck's Avatar
Member
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
set_metadata_recursive some changes failed E error in sdcard/omni-4.4.4..........

status 7


failed to install,


whi???????????????????????

i have tried both links same thing, failed to install
2nd November 2014, 10:59 AM |#25  
maniknarang's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 4,487
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

set_metadata_recursive some changes failed E error in sdcard/omni-4.4.4..........

status 7


failed to install,


whi???????????????????????

i have tried both links same thing, failed to install

Did you flash the TWRP 2.8.0.0? The one mentioned in the instructions? Flash that and then try.
2nd November 2014, 11:31 AM |#26  
mareeck's Avatar
Member
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
i have flashed an 2.5.0.0

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

that's can be the problem?
2nd November 2014, 12:28 PM |#27  
Quasar's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

i have flashed an 2.5.0.0

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

that's can be the problem?

You need to flash the new recovery for all KitKat ROMs because the other recoveries don't have SELinux support. So flash h1gh1's TWRP.
3rd November 2014, 01:20 PM |#28  
mareeck's Avatar
Member
Flag Moldova, Cociulia
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
have a link for that?
3rd November 2014, 01:33 PM |#29  
Quasar's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeck

have a link for that?

Check out the original android development forum.

Sent from my OnePlus One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Quasar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Quasar Ad-Free
4th November 2014, 05:16 PM |#30  
uchihasparky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 244
 
More
Wow, I'm surprised development for this device is still active... Ever since I list my desire c snowboarding, it seemed like everyone gave up on this device...

Lol but I must say, I miss my little desire c... It could take a beating! I got an s4 and the digitizer broke from a 2 ft drop WITH A CASE ON IT! And it was gonna cost $250 to replace the screen, so I said **** Samsung and got a nexus 4 for $200 :P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app
4th November 2014, 06:18 PM |#31  
Quasar's Avatar
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3,211
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihasparky

Wow, I'm surprised development for this device is still active... Ever since I list my desire c snowboarding, it seemed like everyone gave up on this device...

Lol but I must say, I miss my little desire c... It could take a beating! I got an s4 and the digitizer broke from a 2 ft drop WITH A CASE ON IT! And it was gonna cost $250 to replace the screen, so I said **** Samsung and got a nexus 4 for $200 :P

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

Woah. Seeing you here after a long time most of us have moved on, but even a OnePlus One doesn't make me forget my first Android device.

Sent from my OnePlus One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4, desire c, golfu, kitkat 4.4, omni

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes