Quote:

#include
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

General:
These are UNOFFICIAL CM12.1 Lollipop Nightlies brought to you by Open Desire Project and TeamCodefire as a continuum to CM10, 10.1, 11.0 and 12.0 builds. Builds are generated automatically on daily basis. Process starts around 00:30 PST/PDT. If it fails, then there will be no build until the reason for failure is taken care of which can take time. Last 7 nightlies will be kept on the server. If you want a longer history of them, you are free to archive them yourself.

Thanks and credits:
  • Andromadus
  • CodeAuroraForum
  • CyanogenMod
  • BananaGranola
  • Epic Beard Men
  • eXistZ
  • Flemmard
  • Flinny
  • goo.im
  • Juansheng
  • paulb_nl
  • randomblame
  • synergye
  • kylon
  • TeamCodefire (for build server and hosting, priceless)
  • All the rest that have helped to construct these builds and develop software for ace directly or indirectly in the past.

Githubs:
Changelogs:

Installation instructions:
  1. Download Nightlies
  2. Download gapps from here
  3. Put the files on SD card
  4. Reboot to recovery
  5. Do factory reset (ie. format /system, /data, /cache, /sd-ext and /sdcard/.android_secure)
  6. Flash cm-12.1-YYYYMMDD-UNOFFICIAL-ace.zip
  7. Flash gapps zip
  8. Remember to flash boot.img via fastboot if you have S-ON
  9. Reboot and enjoy

Update instructions:
  1. Download Nightlies
  2. Put the file on SD card
  3. Reboot to recovery
  4. Flash cm-12.1-YYYYMMDD-UNOFFICIAL-ace.zip
  5. Remember to reflash boot.img via fastboot if you have S-ON
  6. No need to flash gapps as CM backuptool script should take care of them (results may vary depending on which gapps package you are using)
  7. Reboot and enjoy

InspireMod
Kernel
  • Source: github
  • Compiler: stock AOSP gcc-4.8
  • Branch: cm-12.1
  • Kernel Version: 3.0.101
  • defconfig: ace_defconfig

Donations:
  • For build server & hosting: codefi.re (use the donation button)
  • I don't really need your money right now but if you insist on donating to me I suggest you donate that money to EFF instead here: https://supporters.eff.org/donate

XDA:DevDB Information
[UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies / Releases [EOL], ROM for the HTC Desire HD

Contributors
Mustaavalkosta, paulb_nl, kylon, Phantom Shadow
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-04-02
Last Updated 2017-05-15
The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free

2nd April 2015, 01:04 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,431

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 01:38 PM |#3  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,545

Donate to Me
More
Info 2 CM12.1
CM12.1 is finally here with us...
Cant Wait ...
Happy Flashing...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdagee Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 10:38 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
First build is now on the mirrors. Expect everything to be broken, be thankful for anything that works. OTA updater app is not included as backend needs some work to support multiple versions thus I'll probably kick myself to finally finish the rewrite of the backend code. There's no schedule for these nightlies yet as I haven't really had time to think how I'll juggle 3 different versions so they don't start compiling at the same time. New builds will come as DOGE builds did for the previous version meaning whenever I feel like making one until things settle down a bit and build schedule is decided.

Bugzilla has 12.1 specific product now so you can use that for bug reports.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
2nd April 2015, 10:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Thumbs up Thank you so much for your TITANIC labor!
Thank you so much, Musta, for your TITANIC labor!!!
In "Desire HD Android Development" you're a real Legendary Developer!
Only thanks to you, our "older" is still alive
Where you only have enough time for everything
Thank you SO MUCH again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xda-dhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-dhd Ad-Free
3rd April 2015, 07:36 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
after installing the ROM I have a message saying I have not enough space on the system (should get at least 250 mb free)
However I have been able to flash the Gapps smoothly
After flashing Gapps, the message persists and I can not install anything (neither from the playstore or from an apk)

On the other hand, everything seems to work (wifi,sound,camera,...)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pascuals For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pascuals Ad-Free
3rd April 2015, 08:26 PM |#7  
Flag tarragona
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascuals

after installing the ROM I have a message saying I have not enough space on the system (should get at least 250 mb free)
However I have been able to flash the Gapps smoothly
After flashing Gapps, the message persists and I can not install anything (neither from the playstore or from an apk)

On the other hand, everything seems to work (wifi,sound,camera,...)

same problem here, the other seems to work well but with a bit of lag, thanks for the effort
The Following User Says Thank You to vrg3030 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrg3030 Ad-Free
4th April 2015, 10:53 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thank you all for keeping our device not only up to date but keeping it to the newest available software!
An old question: is it possible to update (dirty flash) from cm12 to this? Maybe musta can add this to faq so I will be the only one who asks
4th April 2015, 01:46 PM |#9  
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega Bullet

Thank you all for keeping our device not only up to date but keeping it to the newest available software!
An old question: is it possible to update (dirty flash) from cm12 to this? Maybe musta can add this to faq so I will be the only one who asks

i did dirty flash and get youtube error, and after i removed it any google error (google service i think) so this is not good. but maybe after any update it will be good...? after that i did clean flash, and get error as writed before, and not working keyboard.so I'm back.

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
4th April 2015, 02:52 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega Bullet

With major version upgrades dirty flashing is just anybody's guess whether it will work. At least upgrade your gapps while you are at it and you may have more luck with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
5th April 2015, 01:02 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
As always, many thanks to Mustavaalkosta and all others devs involved in this project!
You keep this nice device alive!
Can't wait to try... See you soon for the feedback. Thank you again!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)