2,473 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,399

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: First snapshot build is now available
7th April 2015, 03:50 PM |#21  
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Has anyone tried this with F2FS file system on /cache & /data?! Anything to watch out for, I'm assuming i'll need to finish off any rom flash by flashing "ace_f2fs_fstab_script_cm12_v3.zip" right?!

7th April 2015, 04:25 PM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidoedidoe

Has anyone tried this with F2FS file system on /cache & /data?! Anything to watch out for, I'm assuming i'll need to finish off any rom flash by flashing "ace_f2fs_fstab_script_cm12_v3.zip" right?!

I haven't tried but it should work without any extra zip files. Same commits that enabled support for F2FS in 12.0 seem to be in place for 12.1. This doesn't mean it will work though, just that it should work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th April 2015, 09:18 PM |#23  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,537

Donate to Me
More
Flashed with F2FS and no issues. As a reminder you don't need to flash f2fs script. Build comes with f2fs conversation. Also as I haven't test out on other Gapps, I encountered some few issues with Gapps minimal edition by jajb.
full review coming up in some few days with screenshot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdagee Ad-Free
9th April 2015, 08:33 AM |#24  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I would update to 12.1 but... which is current feedback with CyanogenMod 12.1 ? Anyone can report please ?
Time to boot , lags ...are there (currently) valid reasons to upgrade from CyanogenMod 12 ( currently I am in love with CyanogenMod 12 , great work ) ?
9th April 2015, 10:40 AM |#25  
Flag B-Syde, 9ja
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Question
please whats the new changes on this CM 12.1
9th April 2015, 11:41 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Info 2 On the previous page
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxjaxx

On the previous page
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

You can check the full 5.0.2 -> 5.1.0 changelog here. There are some 14 000 changes.

9th April 2015, 11:42 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxjaxx

Here's Mustaavalkosta's post from the page before this! http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=20
9th April 2015, 12:06 PM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
The latest build (20150408) has OTA updater app included again but it won't see any updates for 12.1 until I've finished the backend stuff for it which should be done before the next build. Testing is in progress at the moment.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
9th April 2015, 04:52 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Info 2 All About L – Part 2
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xda-dhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-dhd Ad-Free
9th April 2015, 05:27 PM |#30  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,537

Donate to Me
More
All About L Part II [Quick Breakdown]
OTA Updates
We’ve taken a lot of effort to make sure that should you jump from CM11 to 12.1 or 12.0 to 12.1, your data will stick with you.

Superuser (Root Privileges)
Integrated in Privacy Guard.
Settings > Privacy > Privacy Guard for these controls (long press an app in this view to see all permissions it’s requesting and manage them accordingly).

Trebuchet
Trebuchet can now toggle between the traditional paged layout view of your app drawer and a new vertical layout – complete with quick scrubber to locate your needed app at a much improved pace (looking at you Uber). Find the setting in the overview drawer in Trebuchet (long press Trebuchet home screen, then slide the panel up).

Settings app (What's new)
added the top level on/off switches to Wireless settings (WiFi, BT, etc).
reduced the length of the settings dashboard
notification management
notification drawer
security and lockscreen settings
Navigation ring targets and Lock screen shortcuts have new configuration views

LiveDisplay
LiveDisplay is our new go to for panel calibration – color temperature, automated effective times, lower power consumption, screen color and color calibration. The final result brings something akin to f.lux control to your Android device (please note that the range of controls available will vary by device hardware and what your device actually supports).

Ambient Display (hardware dependent)
12/12.1 now makes it even easier to digest your content at-a-glance, and decide if notifications are worth your time.

nightlies, nightlies, nightlies ...
Happy Flashing...
Source
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdagee Ad-Free
9th April 2015, 10:26 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
*Bows down to the developer gods, while chanting.. " We are not worthy...we are not worthy..we are not worthy.."

You guys simply rock, KEEP ON ROCKIN'!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)