Thanks Meter: 9,429

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: End-of-Life
20th December 2015, 10:32 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Nope, and this stuff is likely broken until next year because the holiday season is coming and I'm currently the only one active with a device to debug that stuff on.

Ok. Thanks for your work and dedication. Happy holiday.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pedroenf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pedroenf Ad-Free

20th December 2015, 11:55 PM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:

Nope, and this stuff is likely broken until next year because the holiday season is coming and I'm currently the only one active with a device to debug that stuff on.

We all appreciate greatly all the work you are doing! Happy Christmas and New Year (and a Happy Russian Christmas on the 7th!)
The Following User Says Thank You to MikhailM1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MikhailM1 Ad-Free
21st December 2015, 10:19 AM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The Following User Says Thank You to rjand For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjand Ad-Free
21st December 2015, 05:56 PM |#104  
Flag Odessa, Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 2,411

Donate to Me
More
Hi guys, I'm from HTC Sensation development thread, just want to say that we have same bluetooth issues, it enables but pairing is a pain, it sometimes works but with a huge delays. Another question is about torch, we have torch crash after enabling it after 3-8secs, do you have such issue or your camera stack still broken ?
21st December 2015, 08:45 PM |#105  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanich

Hi guys, I'm from HTC Sensation development thread, just want to say that we have same bluetooth issues, it enables but pairing is a pain, it sometimes works but with a huge delays. Another question is about torch, we have torch crash after enabling it after 3-8secs, do you have such issue or your camera stack still broken ?

Camera is still broken and I don't know much about anything else you mentioned because camera has been the priority but I haven't had much time to spend with it so no progress there yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
21st December 2015, 08:47 PM |#106  
Flag Odessa, Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 2,411

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Camera is still broken and I don't know much about anything else you mentioned because camera has been the priority but I haven't had much time to spend with it so no progress there yet.

I believe camera broken because of missing symbols? If so you can shim camera lib
The Following User Says Thank You to ivanich For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ivanich Ad-Free
22nd December 2015, 07:09 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanich

I believe camera broken because of missing symbols? If so you can shim camera lib

Yes, I know but I don't think there's a drop-in ready shim library in existence for us so it'll need work even after using some shim library as a starting point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
25th December 2015, 07:47 AM |#108  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i have setup on my phone but i don't know why myphone sometime auto reset
-------------------------------------------
Cty Nhựa Nam Việt
Chuyên kinh doanh tấm lấy sáng polycarbonate, tôn lấy sáng, mái che Canofix và tấm lợp giếng trời.
25th December 2015, 11:36 PM |#109  
Thanks Meter: 647

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newnick

i have setup on my phone but i don't know why myphone sometime auto reset
-------------------------------------------
Cty Nhựa Nam Việt
Chuyên kinh doanh tấm lấy sáng polycarbonate, tôn lấy sáng, mái che Canofix và tấm lợp giếng trời.

This ROM is still in early development, respect it to have a lot of bugs which are still some way of being resolved.
29th December 2015, 11:02 AM |#110  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-dhd

Also HTC Sense Input to solve the problem of a AOSP keyboard error.

Do you maybe also tested HTC Task on CM 13?
30th December 2015, 04:19 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 122

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-dhd

On latest Nightlies (from 26-27) works only version 2.6x SU
BTW, screen brightness when loading/optimization system is corrected (high), it not was on the 12 th projects

Also HTC Sense Input to solve the problem of a AOSP keyboard error.

Hi, xda-dhd,
These files download as zip files and do not appear to contain a apk file?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)