[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 13.0 Nightlies [EOL]

2,474 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,431

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: End-of-Life
6th December 2015, 02:54 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I manager to install alternative keyboard "AnySoftKeyboard" from F-droid. So now I can setup my phone.
@Mustaavalkosta I'm suprised how quick and stable it is. Actually that camera is not working and these screen flicker glitches don't bother me at all. So thank you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marek287 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marek287 Ad-Free

6th December 2015, 09:05 PM |#22  
Flag Apex NC
Thanks Meter: 852

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-dhd

Just in case, it may be useful to someone. Let it be here.

Ready file TWRP aceopt 2.8.7.0 for BOOTLOADER

OK, I know this isn't meant for the inspire 4g (a9192), but I flashed this recovery and flashed just the cm13 nightly.
Surprisingly it installed, but I'm thinking that, since I didn't flash gapps with it, that's what's causing it to boot directly to an encryption error message.
Should I just reflash everything with gapps, or try flashing just the gapps package?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Forums Pro.
6th December 2015, 09:20 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoXFreak

OK, I know this isn't meant for the inspire 4g (a9192), but I flashed this recovery and flashed just the cm13 nightly.
Surprisingly it installed, but I'm thinking that, since I didn't flash gapps with it, that's what's causing it to boot directly to an encryption error message.
Should I just reflash everything with gapps, or try flashing just the gapps package?

Sent from my EVO using XDA Forums Pro.

You need to do a bit more than just switch recoveries to jump between ace and aceopt. I've written a detailed explanation what to do here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=531
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th December 2015, 12:42 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Error executing updater binary in zip
failed in flash the zip,anyone help me?
7th December 2015, 02:05 AM |#25  

More
Convert your sdcard to either EXT4 or F2FS under Advanced wipe by choosing data partition > Repair or Change File System > Change File System > EXT4 or F2FS.
does data partition means data or sdcard in advanced wipe??thank you.
7th December 2015, 10:39 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wxswjtu

Convert your sdcard to either EXT4 or F2FS under Advanced wipe by choosing data partition > Repair or Change File System > Change File System > EXT4 or F2FS.
does data partition means data or sdcard in advanced wipe??thank you.

Sdcard is the new data partition thus you will need to format the data partition in aceopt recovery to format the sdcard because the recovery thinks sdcard is the data partition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th December 2015, 10:40 AM |#27  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
I added CM13.0 product to bugzilla: https://bugs.opendesireproject.org/e...product=CM13.0

I already put in the two major issues (camera libraries and graphical glitches).
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th December 2015, 10:43 AM |#28  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Sdcard is the new data partition thus you will need to format the data partition in aceopt recovery to format the sdcard because the recovery thinks sdcard is the data partition.

thanks very much!I got it
7th December 2015, 05:32 PM |#29  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,545

Donate to Me
More
MTP
Is it me or MTP is not working.
ANyone on the latest build pls let me know.
The Following User Says Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdagee Ad-Free
8th December 2015, 05:16 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdagee

Is it me or MTP is not working.
ANyone on the latest build pls let me know.

Yes it's not working with latest cm-13.0-20151206-UNOFFICIAL-aceopt.
The Following User Says Thank You to marek287 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marek287 Ad-Free
8th December 2015, 12:58 PM |#31  
Flag B-Syde, 9ja
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Android 6.0.1 Released
Android 6.0.1 Released; Includes New Emoji, Security Patches and More!
The Following User Says Thank You to maxxjaxx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift maxxjaxx Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)