Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: End-of-Life
15th May 2017, 09:06 AM |#451  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,434

Donate to Me
More
End-of-Life
It's quite safe to say now that this project has officially reached its End-of-Life status. I haven't missed tinkering at all this year with all kinds of new things going on in my life and only thing that I've struggled with when it comes to this project has been whether or not it should be revived or not. The spark has been quite clearly extinguished so there's no point to keep this decision hanging anymore.

Despite the current lack of enthusiasm, it has been fun ride during the past ~4 years with everyone involved! So thank you all who made contributions in any way be it just using the final product or something more!

Wherever your life leads you in the future: be humble, be nice, be awesome! *drops the mic*
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free

18th May 2017, 01:05 AM |#452  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 392

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDo94

A noob question : HTC Desire HD is the same Inspire 4G? if it's true, this room is fully working in the Inspire ?

They're the same. Juat make sure u flash with correct boot loader
20th May 2017, 11:12 PM |#453  
Thanks Meter: 270

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

It's quite safe to say now that this project has officially reached its End-of-Life status. I haven't missed tinkering at all this year with all kinds of new things going on in my life and only thing that I've struggled with when it comes to this project has been whether or not it should be revived or not. The spark has been quite clearly extinguished so there's no point to keep this decision hanging anymore.

Despite the current lack of enthusiasm, it has been fun ride during the past ~4 years with everyone involved! So thank you all who made contributions in any way be it just using the final product or something more!

Wherever your life leads you in the future: be humble, be nice, be awesome! *drops the mic*

Just one last note, while you are still here. You were the sole reason that my old DHD was able to survive long after it's due date. It's been a fun ride! Even though I've moved away from the DHD a long time ago, I think that it's time to flash a new ROM on it one last time and see how it held up after almost 6 and a half years after it's been released.
I think that it could get a second life with the upcoming Android GO but well see if a new dev steps up to the challenge.
Even though your end of dev work on the DHD means end of any dev on the DHD which is a bit sad, in the end, I just want to say thank you for everything you did for the community and wish you all the best.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ILA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ILA Ad-Free
2nd June 2017, 07:47 PM |#454  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks for the great work. everything in the 6.0 work great.

Sadly, dev has come to the end. the aceopt is a great idea for running new Android system, however, for daily use, the 6.0 or 5.1 (aceopt ver) , are not suitable for common users, use sd card as data will make most app running slow and lag.

for common users, or daily use, I think kitkat (4.4) is bottom line, running smoothly and can be got latest google service update (so far...).

Anyway, Thanks for your great work
The Following User Says Thank You to yuanjin8899 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuanjin8899 Ad-Free
29th July 2017, 04:20 PM |#455  
Flag Quảng Ninh
Thanks Meter: 1,957

Donate to Me
More
Hello,today i try compile los 14.1 for DHD but have problem when compile audio.primary.msm7x30,someone can help me?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170729-183559.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	228.2 KB
ID:	4226889  
The Following User Says Thank You to thinhx2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thinhx2 Ad-Free
18th August 2017, 05:06 PM |#456  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
why i flashed aceopt recovery it still can't install it?
it says your device is ace not aceopt
17th October 2017, 05:36 AM |#457  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Do i have to flash gapps?
The installation instructions said what is necessary after flash cm-13.0xxx.zip,is it mean i have to flash gapps?
20th October 2017, 07:30 PM |#458  
Flag Marivan
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Hi guys
Please mention the RAM bug?
Is this the RAM for this phone HTC Desire HD
Which version is more stable?
Tnx
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)