Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: End-of-Life
6th May 2015, 01:01 PM |#1001  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by asim.sidz

I just flashed the 4-23 build as recommended by @marknoll and it worked like charm. Took 5 minutes at the booting logo and 3 minutes for "Android is upgrading". Looks like we have come a long way with reducing first boot up times as i remember that this duration was much longer during the DOGE previews. The ROM works fine, just felt that the battery is dying very soon.

Overclocking makes the system very unstable unlike kitkat. I had some random restarts during initial hours but it died down i dont know how. One issue caught my attention, under the " About" menu, the lollipop official game is pretty laggy. Not that the game is important but i'm looking at it from a view of benchmarking. Does anybody's DHD here play that game smoothly? Just curious..

Overall, a very nice ROM. So it was not an issue with the new TWRP but with the specific nightly. Thank you to the wonderful community here, especially @Mustaavalkosta, @marknoll and others.

Try updating to newest by downloading zip,and flash it on top of 4-23..let musta know your outcome. I did it this way and it worked fine. If it fails,plz post a log cat. Glad it worked for ya.

The Following User Says Thank You to marknoll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marknoll Ad-Free

6th May 2015, 03:12 PM |#1002  
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey whats the 423 build
6th May 2015, 05:08 PM |#1003  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymd

Hey whats the 423 build

You can't flash any lollipops roms because your recovery is not up to date. I still never got that fastboot getvar all from you yet
6th May 2015, 05:41 PM |#1004  
Flag Schwarzwald / Blackforest
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbymd

Hey whats the 423 build

Besides the fact that you need to upgrade your recovery: 4 is the month and 23 is the day .... just that simple ...
6th May 2015, 09:57 PM |#1005  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasingShadows

Besides the fact that you need to upgrade your recovery: 4 is the month and 23 is the day .... just that simple ...

@chasing shadows. This guy won't even give me a fastboot var all.. If he would only listen to me and give me the information I need I could help him but other than that he is screwed
7th May 2015, 06:04 AM |#1006  
Flag baltimore
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Omg lol

Sent from my SM-T230NU using XDA Free mobile app
7th May 2015, 10:04 AM |#1007  

More
Well bobby. When you ask for help,and someone offers to help ya,wouldn't it be logical to provide the helper the info he needs to assist you ?
The Following User Says Thank You to marknoll For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marknoll Ad-Free
14th May 2015, 03:40 PM |#1008  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Exclamation Stuck at upgrading proces
EDIT: Solved
16th May 2015, 03:56 PM |#1009  
Flag Yekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Question
Google launcher won't start.
Bootanimation -> Android is upgrading (first launch) -> bootanimation appears again and again
Is this ROM issue?
16th May 2015, 04:16 PM |#1010  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex768

Google launcher won't start.
Bootanimation -> Android is upgrading (first launch) -> bootanimation appears again and again
Is this ROM issue?

We need to know which build you are flashing.. There are a couple of builds that are not working

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk
16th May 2015, 04:51 PM |#1011  
Flag Yekaterinburg
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marknoll

We need to know which build you are flashing.. There are a couple of builds that are not working

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

latest, i.e.
cm-12-20150516-UNOFFICIAL-ace
Google Now Launcher addon for 5.0.2+: gapps-lp-google-home-20150221-3-signed
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex768 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Alex768 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)