24th January 2015, 06:04 PM |#501  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,429

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedo_apk

I don't know why but when I try to listen music using my headphones, the music app freaks out. Change the music 3 in 3 seconds and sometimes crash. I tried listen music without heaphones and everythings was ok. I don't have much time right now, so I can´t tell you more. Before changing to cm12, in cm11 the I had the same bug. So, am I the only one with this problem?

P.S.: sorry for the bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99

It's a bug on CM12, I did notice too but usually I ended up changing Default Music Player to somewhat lighter yet less RAM consuming music app. So i forgot mention about that. Good one keep it up.

BTW on CM11, Apollo v1.1 has got fixed so there won't be Unfortunately stopped working issue anymore.

Works fine here with 2 different earphones (a-JAYS One+ & Koss KEB24). I'm assuming you are talking about wired ear/headphones. Maybe your 3.5mm jack is b0rked which is known to cause issues like the ones you described.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free

24th January 2015, 06:08 PM |#502  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Works fine here with 2 different earphones (a-JAYS One+ & Koss KEB24). I'm assuming you are talking about wired ear/headphones. Maybe your 3.5mm jack is b0rked which is known to cause issues like the ones you described.

Yes, I'm talking about wired headphones. I will try a lightweight music player and confirm the problem is hardware related.
24th January 2015, 06:16 PM |#503  
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 411

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macedo_apk

What is the music app you use ?

Since I don't rely on Stock AudioFX, I personally prefer eXtremeBeats v3.0 Cadence with Viper4Android. So any music play is good for me,as long as it plays music. But here're few that I've tested.
-PlusePro Music Player
-Music Player Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to pat99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pat99 Ad-Free
24th January 2015, 06:20 PM |#504  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99

Since I don't rely on Stock AudioFX, I personally prefer eXtremeBeats v3.0 Cadence with Viper4Android. So any music play is good for me,as long as it plays music. But here're few that I've tested.
-PlusePro Music Player
-Music Player Pro

Thanks. I've installed Shuttle Music Player and so far so good. The player doesn't change music 3 in 3 seconds and doesn't crashed. With this player the RAM usage is in fact quite lower, so the phone doesn't get laggy.
25th January 2015, 05:39 AM |#505  
Flag Shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

I had that problem before on most roms. I always use "Wizdroid" Even if your 3.5mm jack is ok, the slightest movement of the jack plug will cause issues as the phone thinks you are sending a command (vol up /Down, next track or whatever)
Wizdroid blocks that. Try it!
By the way I am on 12-20150123. No problems whatsoever, thank you Mustaavalkosta for your dedicated hard work. Much appreciated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dragonden4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dragonden4 Ad-Free
25th January 2015, 09:01 AM |#506  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,429

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonden4

I had that problem before on most roms. I always use "Wizdroid" Even if your 3.5mm jack is ok, the slightest movement of the jack plug will cause issues as the phone thinks you are sending a command (vol up /Down, next track or whatever)

Yeah, I know. That's what I meant too but I wasn't specific enough. I tried yesterday wiggling the plug around and nothing happened so it becomes like this with time and regular wear and tear I guess. Something loosens and then bad things start to happen. That Wizdroid looks very nice solution to this because IIRC even removing the headset system configs didn't help with the same issue on CM10.1.
25th January 2015, 12:03 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
Info 2 PA GApps - January 25 Update
PA GAPPS - JANUARY 25 UPDATE II RC2

@Mustaavalkosta

It seems to release M, GApps will no longer BETA, but in normal mode.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xda-dhd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xda-dhd Ad-Free
25th January 2015, 03:18 PM |#508  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Cool For a minute there....
Terve Mustaavalkosta!!!

For a minute there i thought i went into a total bootloop!!!....after flashing......i thought...okay let me get a coffee and read some Android headlines...hmm.....still booting with CM logo.....oh well....toilet time....more reading......came back....hmmm..still...will go out and fill some sprinkler on my Hummer....came back.....WTF???.......will take a power nap....after 20 more.....WE HAVE a LiftoFF!!

ThanX for this one Mustaavalkosta and all them guys in the background! as usual great job keeping our HTC´s alive an kicking!

I know this is not the thread to Thank TKruzze but ThanX anyway always delivering the latest GAPPS!

Cheers
25th January 2015, 05:28 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Hello,
Is it possible to disable head-up notifications? I really hate how it is implemented.
Thanks and Regards

Sent from my OnePlus One
25th January 2015, 05:52 PM |#510  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hello Mustaa..
i hear music a lot but when increasing volume an auto cut of filter is actived possible for ear protection, so music quality is decreased and i was wondering how to disable it ? Change or remove something in audio/lib ? Change something in build. prop ?
Thanks.
25th January 2015, 08:59 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Info 2 FYI
Quote:
Originally Posted by blax123

Hello,
Is it possible to disable head-up notifications? I really hate how it is implemented.
Thanks and Regards

Sent from my OnePlus One

I would guess it irritates you the way it shows when the screen is locked??? i just wend in under sounds and notifications and clicked on "when device is locked" don´t show notifications at all.

If you would like to request Dev. to do a modification, go into Githubs on the first page and make the request. Dev does not always read treads...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)