FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

problem with desire hd

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sa6565, Junior Member on 16th May 2017, 11:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi everybody
I installed on the myself desire hd a few months ago an unofficial ROM (SVHD v1.2.1 by mygamers).at now I have several important problems.
1- when i do Factory reset,my phone is reset and stop on htc logo. i shoud reject battery and replace it.In this situation, when I phone is turned on again, the previous ROM comes with no changes
2- my bootloader is unlock and when i want to lock it i type " fastboot oem lock" but nothing happens . Even when I send the file (Unlock_code.bin ( by typing " fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin " )) either nothing happens .
3- my recovery is twrp , when i want to change it and type " fastboot flash recovery cwm.img " and reset phone it stop on htc logo , i shoud reject battery and replace it.In this situation, when I phone is turned on again, the previous ROM and recovery comes with no changes.
I called the repair center, an amount that they asked for repairs , much more than the value of the phone
please help me
thank you very much

16th May 2017, 12:38 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
The newest recovery don't works with this rom. You need an older recovery to flash it.

Try the one from the thread to this rom.

I mean 4ext Recovery, this works:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=1408936

Gesendet von meinem SM-G903F mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Lemmi1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Lemmi1 Ad-Free
17th May 2017, 01:36 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
hi dear Lemmi1 and thanks very much for your answer
I followed the link that you gave me. Then i download it ("4EXTRecoveryUpdater.apk") . I run this software. then chose "install / updat" . The software then displays a list of the various versions of 4ext recovery, i chose the latest version. After the download is complete, the recovery was installed and the phone will reset and remain on htc logo
17th May 2017, 07:47 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa6565

hi dear Lemmi1 and thanks very much for your answer
I followed the link that you gave me. Then i download it ("4EXTRecoveryUpdater.apk") . I run this software. then chose "install / updat" . The software then displays a list of the various versions of 4ext recovery, i chose the latest version. After the download is complete, the recovery was installed and the phone will reset and remain on htc logo

Boot into recovery and flash it with the image.

Maybe it could work.

18th May 2017, 07:28 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemmi1

Boot into recovery and flash it with the image.

Maybe it could work.

hi dear Lemmi1
thank you very much
How do I install?
I tried several times but could not be installed
bye
18th May 2017, 08:24 PM |#6  

More
You have to put the file on SD card and than flash it.

Look at the threads of the rom. Everything is written there.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)