Use this ROM at your own risk.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before running it!
This ROM is HEAVY!
Use the unmodified version first
Learn about ACEOPT/SAGAOPT: Go to Mustaavalkosta's post here.
Use this ROM Only if you like:
- DARK MATERIAL
- DEODEXED ROM
- SUPERUSER MOD
- SDK SKIP
- Google Apps : Messenger, Keyboard, Play Music, Now Launcher...
- Other Apps : SUPERSU, XPOSED, Disable Service, Kernel auditor, ES File Manager
- Flash This Recovery in fastboot or your current TWRP (Install > Images > etc.)
- Reboot to recovery even if you are already in TWRP. You need to reboot to be in newly flashed SAGAOPT TWRP.
- Wipe cache and system under Advanced wipe.
- Convert your SDCARD to either EXT4 or F2FS under Advanced wipe BY Choosing Data Partition > Repair or Change File System > Change File System > EXT4 or F2FS.
- (Optional) If you had your old /data partition formatted as F2FS you also need to convert it to EXT4 meaning converting system partition in the SAGAOPT recovery.
- Move the ROM zip into sdcard or use adb sideload.
- Install and Reboot
- kylon = For allowing this to happen and for the ROM name
- Mustaavalkosta= I guess He is the Big Boss
- jrior001 = For the recovery
- Everyone that made this possible
CyanogenMod 12.1 Based ROM For HTC Desire S, ROM for the HTC Desire S
TheBrainCandy, kylon, Mustaavalkosta
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: SAGAOPT-RECOVERY
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Beta Version: V1
Beta Release Date: 2015-12-03
Last Updated 2015-12-03