By kylon, Senior Member on 29th October 2014, 09:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th November 2014, 07:40 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylon

Mobile data uses a lot of battery. Try to enable it only when you need it

Thank you. But on JB, same condition, I still have even 60% at the same time....
I think, today every phone is always connected through mobile data.
I know I could stay on JB, but KK is damn cool!!!
Grazie

7th November 2014, 07:40 PM |#102  
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,431

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Huge battery drain....no calls, just few whatsapp messages and always connected through 3g,
Is that normal according to you?

You may want to diagnose your battery consumption with these instead of more or less inadequate builtin statistics.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kelockdetector
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th November 2014, 07:58 PM |#103  
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 601

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

You may want to diagnose your battery consumption with these instead of more or less inadequate builtin statistics.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...kelockdetector
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1179809

Do you think that lollipop will be working on dhd?
The Following User Says Thank You to VnnAmed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VnnAmed Ad-Free
7th November 2014, 08:25 PM |#104  
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VnnAmed

Do you think that lollipop will be working on dhd?

No comment. I'll know more after I have tried it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th November 2014, 08:42 PM |#105  
Flag Poznań

More
Quote:

No comment. I'll know more after I have tried it.

I understand but technically speaking it can right?
The Following User Says Thank You to VnnAmed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VnnAmed Ad-Free
7th November 2014, 10:16 PM |#106  
Flag Rymättylä

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I understand but technically speaking it can right?

Nothing is expected to be broken but then again there always are all kinds of things broken. In a general sense, craploads more of animations and always on encryption degrading I/O performance won't do much good on a device that is currently performing mediocrely at best. I wouldn't expect it to be working better than KK. This may also have an impact on battery life due to aforementioned features causing higher loads for extended periods of time in use etc. but we'll see if/when it's booting up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
7th November 2014, 10:18 PM |#107  

More
Quote:

Nothing is expected to be broken but then again there always are all kinds of things broken. In a general sense, craploads more of animations and always on encryption degrading I/O performance won't do much good on a device that is currently performing mediocrely at best. I wouldn't expect it to be working better than KK. This may also have an impact on battery life due to aforementioned features causing higher loads for extended periods of time in use etc. but we'll see if/when it's booting up.

In the meantime, please, try to fix our headset mic issue!!!! THank you guys!
7th November 2014, 10:52 PM |#108  
Flag Poznań

More
Quote:

On the other hand I'm using art on the 06 build and it seems to give nice performance boost. Still, better gpu and additional cpu core would be nice.
7th November 2014, 10:54 PM |#109  

More
Quote:

On the other hand I'm using art on the 06 build and it seems to give nice performance boost. Still, better gpu and additional cpu core would be nice.

Is it quicker than with dalvik?
7th November 2014, 10:57 PM |#110  
Flag Poznań

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Is it quicker than with dalvik?

Yes. I have also set the cpu to 360 mhz to 1.4ghz and turned off ksm though.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VnnAmed For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift VnnAmed Ad-Free
8th November 2014, 12:39 PM |#111  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 729

More
Quote:

Thanks, Kylon and Mustaavalkosta for the built, CM11-20141108-Unofficial-Saga.zip. Here is the logcat:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)