FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies / OpenDesireProject

2,618 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,041
 
By kylon, Senior Member on 29th October 2014, 09:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th January 2015, 07:25 PM |#501  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefy

I can verify that atleast the last 24 hours, i've not seen any graphical glitches, the UI is working smoother and the battery... well... see for yourself and note that phone had 3G and WiFi turned on from the moment it was disconnected...

HI, is that with the new kernel from Mustaavalkosta? No issues with stock browser (i mean flickerings etc etc)?
 
 
26th January 2015, 07:27 PM |#502  
Sefy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netanya
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

HI, is that with the new kernel from Mustaavalkosta? No issues with stock browser (i mean flickerings etc etc)?

Yes, and No Flickers (so far this whole day!) in any application i used (InstaGram, Twitter, OkCupid, FireFox and the Stock Browser).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sefy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sefy Ad-Free
26th January 2015, 07:47 PM |#503  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefy

Yes, and No Flickers (so far this whole day!) in any application i used (InstaGram, Twitter, OkCupid, FireFox and the Stock Browser).

Can you please check if the videocall with hangouts causes a fc?
Thank you
26th January 2015, 07:51 PM |#504  
Sefy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Netanya
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Can you please check if the videocall with hangouts causes a fc?
Thank you

Not sure i can help with that, I never used Hangouts and I don't even have anyone to try it with even if I did open that thing...
26th January 2015, 07:53 PM |#505  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefy

Not sure i can help with that, I never used Hangouts and I don't even have anyone to try it with even if I did open that thing...

ok thank you... i'm dowloading it.... let's see
grazie
26th January 2015, 09:52 PM |#506  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

ok thank you... i'm dowloading it.... let's see
grazie

Hangout videocall crashes.....

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Hangout videocall crashes.....

No differences compare to previous builds and kernels. ,,,,,,clean install...same issues
thank you anyway
27th January 2015, 07:01 AM |#507  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Hangout videocall crashes.....

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------



No differences compare to previous builds and kernels. ,,,,,,clean install...same issues
thank you anyway

Question: do I have to manually select the new governor cpu? By default it's interactive.
Thank you
27th January 2015, 08:12 AM |#508  
Mustaavalkosta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,429
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Question: do I have to manually select the new governor cpu? By default it's interactive.
Thank you

Yep, until next build. Performance profiles overwite governor and frequency settings.

https://github.com/OpenDesireProject...bb45cf12705d49
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
27th January 2015, 09:36 AM |#509  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

Yep, until next build. Performance profiles overwite governor and frequency settings.

https://github.com/OpenDesireProject...bb45cf12705d49

Ok thanks... done, but no differences here.
UI a bit slow (like the previous builds), some glitches and artefacts on some apps and stock browser (which is veeeery slow in rendering). Sometimes even the drawer causes flickering.
Hangouts gives FC after a videocall and is veeeery slow.
Nothing new respect the previous builds. I mean, no improvement in this sense.

GRazie,
27th January 2015, 11:05 AM |#510  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

Ok thanks... done, but no differences here.
UI a bit slow (like the previous builds), some glitches and artefacts on some apps and stock browser (which is veeeery slow in rendering). Sometimes even the drawer causes flickering.
Hangouts gives FC after a videocall and is veeeery slow.
Nothing new respect the previous builds. I mean, no improvement in this sense.

GRazie,

P.S.
Sometimes, it takes a while to turn on the screen after pressing the power botton (after sleep).
3rd February 2015, 05:00 PM |#511  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammiraglio

P.S.
Sometimes, it takes a while to turn on the screen after pressing the power botton (after sleep).

Anyone tested this with the new kernel?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes