FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies / OpenDesireProject

2,618 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,038
 
By kylon, Senior Member on 29th October 2014, 09:21 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th October 2016, 10:43 PM |#601  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Is it possible to update GCC for this release and add a "saga-opt" release to solve the low appstorage problem and a included GCC in the system could be very nice for compiling Cpp on mobile? (i think i is the best Cyanogen Mod for my desire s) thx for the system
 
 
17th October 2016, 10:16 AM |#602  
Mustaavalkosta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,419
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layer_DE

Is it possible to update GCC for this release and add a "saga-opt" release to solve the low appstorage problem and a included GCC in the system could be very nice for compiling Cpp on mobile? (i think i is the best Cyanogen Mod for my desire s) thx for the system

GCC changes tend to break stuff and I don't think there's much incentive to start fighting with older iteration. Opt version has been tried but it doesn't work like it does on newer iterations for unknown reason. Otherwise it would be here already.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 09:24 AM |#603  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
there was no release for november, is there going to be one for december?
22nd November 2016, 08:58 PM |#604  
Mustaavalkosta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,419
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatRottenGuy

there was no release for november, is there going to be one for december?

Dunno about December yet since something can break between now and then but there's a new build out now after I fixed a source code issue.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
14th December 2016, 09:36 PM |#605  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

GCC changes tend to break stuff and I don't think there's much incentive to start fighting with older iteration. Opt version has been tried but it doesn't work like it does on newer iterations for unknown reason. Otherwise it would be here already.

Lately I've been thinking in returning to CM11 to see if phone performance is a bit better... but sagaopt is kinda of a killer feature Is there something we, as users, can do to help bring sagaopt to CM11
15th December 2016, 11:05 PM |#606  
Mustaavalkosta's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,419
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by i23098

Lately I've been thinking in returning to CM11 to see if phone performance is a bit better... but sagaopt is kinda of a killer feature Is there something we, as users, can do to help bring sagaopt to CM11

I don't know. I only remember the issue wasn't anything clear although I can't remember what the exact problem was (likely something to do with mounting sdcard properly). There weren't any clear clues about what's wrong at the time so I eventually gave up.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
3rd May 2017, 09:51 PM |#607  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Question ping
any chance of an up-to-date CM11 security-patchlevel-build?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes