Originally Posted by holdonL
What gapps did you use?
Do I need to boot before flashing gapps? Guys, cmon, help me! Without market I cant use my phone!
I did manage to install YouTube and Chrome from APK. Also Google Play and Google play services. But Google Play won't open, and upon clicking the icon i get a toast message saying "App Not Installed". I also get FC from Google Play Services. But chrome works fine and the YouTube launches but cannot be used because of the not working Google Play services.
Things i observed from the new build:
- Taking less time to boot up after first boot from before.
- Now touch screen working.
- Home button not working. (Needed to change the buttons/combi, to "Double tab/press" home button to open multitasking.
- Notification center now rolls fully out with the toggles. (Random. Yesterday i didn't work. I could't in this build nor in the last one get/swipe down for notifications toggles. Now after letting it settle for about 9 hours it began to work.
- Forcing GPU rendering 2D is obviously making the animations faster and leads to a bit faster openings and use. App drawer, notification center, apps opening, all faster now.
- For some reason, the lockscreen is nowhere to see. It is set in security on "swipe" but neither options I use, i cannot get the lockscreen showing. The lockscreen is not working!
More to come when i remember it.