By kylon, Senior Member on 4th December 2015, 09:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th December 2015, 06:01 AM |#21  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 726

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchaisu

Actually, I got the idea from HD CM-13 forum which was post by @marek287. Thanks to him.
Thanks to Mustaavalkosta and Kylon for the CM-13-20151211-sagaopt nightly. This bulid is fast booting up for GApps. However, SetupWizard and AOSP Keyboard still remains FC. Thank you very much.

There is another way around to solve the problem on AOSP Keyboard FC by @ivanich on Open GApps forum which makes AOSP Keyboard FC gone by removing Keyboard Gesture Support (system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so). This way the same keyboard could be used to setup accounts. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kchaisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kchaisu Ad-Free

12th December 2015, 07:19 PM |#22  
Flag Bangkok

More
I was sometime facing problems on browser crashing and slow wifi sign showing up. In addition on 20151212 build widget apps page included searching strip on top of the page. Thanks Kylon and Mustaavalkosta for your kind contribution to DS community. Currently, I am using the nighly as my daily ROM. However, I don]t know how to get the contact from my account so I imported them from my vcf file. Thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kchaisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kchaisu Ad-Free
14th December 2015, 06:40 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 244

More
I noticed that FileManager doesn't even seem to declare "SuperUser" as one of its desired permissions, which may be why the menu option to operate in "Root Mode" is not present.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I do have dev mode enabled and allowed root for Apps (and cmd line).

--
Sent from a mobile device.
Please excuse my brevity.

---------- Post added at 07:40 ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 ----------

Is it just me, or is anyone else also having the problem that Bluetooth isn't working properly?

When I try to pair a device some process seems to be crashing...

Please let me know if I should collect some logs and send them...

--
Sent from a mobile device.
Please excuse my brevity.
14th December 2015, 02:50 PM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,041

More
The bluethoot should work in tomorrow build.
Yes, there are a few problems with su on M, they will enable it again when ready
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kylon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kylon Ad-Free
15th December 2015, 02:25 PM |#25  
Flag Bangkok

More
There is another way to solve Setup Wizard FC by @MustahF on Open GApps by the use of clean install Open GApps 6.0. And I got every information on account setup sync including contacts. 1) Flash ROM and wipe data partition without rebooting, 2) Flash Open GApps 6.0 3) Delete or rename system/lib/libjni_latinmegoogle.so (otherwise AOSP keyboard will FC and unusable) before rebooting, and 4) Reboot the device and following the setup.
This way could provide the same information as CM-12.1 on the account setting. Thanks and enjoy the CM-13.0 20151215 sagaopt build.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kchaisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kchaisu Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 01:05 AM |#26  
Flag Bangkok

More
To confirm that clean flashing GApps solves google play services and google account setting problems, I have tested both clean flash ROM and reboot setup and flashed Open GApps and clean flashed ROM and clean flashed Open GApps and rebooted. I found that clean flashed Open GApps has made my Saga Google Play Services FC free and getting all my contact from google account. And the device is very stable and fast. Thanks to Kylon, Mustaavalkosta, Paul_nb and the team for their kind contribution to CM-13.0 sagaopt nightly and MustahF for elaboration of clean flashing of GApps to solve Setup Wizard FC

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kchaisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kchaisu Ad-Free
17th December 2015, 06:10 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I flashed 20151215 nightly. I was interested in Android 6 new features.
A met a problem. When the phone was connected to PC by USB in case of choice charge only phone was in windows explorer but storage was not shown. Changing the connection to MTP or PTP phone was removed from win explorer.
17th December 2015, 09:51 PM |#28  
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,431

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngboy

I flashed 20151215 nightly. I was interested in Android 6 new features.
A met a problem. When the phone was connected to PC by USB in case of choice charge only phone was in windows explorer but storage was not shown. Changing the connection to MTP or PTP phone was removed from win explorer.

Workaround from a sibling device primou: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=13

No clue if it works for saga but worth a shot if you are eager to use MTP.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
19th December 2015, 09:38 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchaisu

To confirm that clean flashing GApps solves google play services and google account setting problems, I have tested both clean flash ROM and reboot setup and flashed Open GApps and clean flashed ROM and clean flashed Open GApps and rebooted. I found that clean flashed Open GApps has made my Saga Google Play Services FC free and getting all my contact from google account. And the device is very stable and fast. Thanks to Kylon, Mustaavalkosta, Paul_nb and the team for their kind contribution to CM-13.0 sagaopt nightly and MustahF for elaboration of clean flashing of GApps to solve Setup Wizard FC

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk

Tried what I thought was clean flash of latest cm13 and gapps-mini and still got keyboard FC. What do you mean by clean flash? What I did was wipe data (not /data/media/), dalvik, cache, system.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
19th December 2015, 11:41 PM |#30  
Flag Bangkok

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joolli

Tried what I thought was clean flash of latest cm13 and gapps-mini and still got keyboard FC. What do you mean by clean flash? What I did was wipe data (not /data/media/), dalvik, cache, system.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Please read post#25 of this thread, just a few posts back which explained how to setup to avoid setup wizard FC and Aosp keyboard FC. However, factory reset is for clean ROM installation, wipe data after flashing ROM before boot is GApps clean installation. Clean installation GApps is for avoiding Setup Wizard FC. But for the AOSP keyboard FC, just delete or rename system/lib/libjni_latinmegoogle.so before booting up to avoid Keyboard FC. Thanks.
25th December 2015, 11:59 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hi,
whats my mistake?
I flashed this twrp:
http://downloads.codefi.re/jrior001/...pt-2.8.7.0.img

I assume that this should change my sage in a sagaopt device?
My HTC Desire S is still a saga, twrp will not flash this, because it is not a sagaopt device =(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)