FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13.0

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 256

By TheBrainCandy, Senior Member on 14th March 2017, 12:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from TheBrainCandy: An Update For The CyanogenMod 13.0 By OpenDesireProject
Candy'Saga

Quote:

Use this ROM at your own risk.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before running it!

Intro

Hello. This Is Nothing But An Updated (UNOFFICIAL²) CM13/LineageOS ROM Built On Top Of The UNOFFICIAL CyanogenMod 13.0 - OpenDesireProject!

Suggestion

Backup Everything You Can!

Try The Latest CM13.0 First!

Or

Learn About ACEOPT/SAGAOPT: Go to Mustaavalkosta's post here.

Features
  • Same As CM13.0
  • LineageOS Repo

Instructions
  • Clean Install:
  • SAGAOPT Instructions!
  • Download
  • Install and Reboot

FAQ

Q: Did you fix headset mic issues?
A: No!

Q: How to Install SagaOpt?
A: Read instructions!

Q: Root Not found?
A: Install SuperSU

Q: Gapps?
A: Here!

Q: AOSP Keyboard Crush after Gapps Install?
A: Flash This Gboard Is The Easiest Way!

Q: WHERES THE ROM DOWNLOAD LINK?
A: Download Section!

Credits

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 13.0, ROM for the HTC Desire S

Contributors
TheBrainCandy, kylon, Mustaavalkosta
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: SagaOpt
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-03-14
Last Updated 2017-03-14
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheBrainCandy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheBrainCandy Ad-Free

14th March 2017, 12:39 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Suggestions?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBrainCandy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheBrainCandy Ad-Free
18th March 2017, 12:17 AM |#3  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 699

More
Hi TheBrainCandy,
Thank you very much for updating the CN-13 sagaopt buids to Lineage 13. I shall try it later. I guess Mustavaalkosta is very busy and CM-13 is the last builds for him. So thank you very much for bringing Saga community up to life again.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kchaisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kchaisu Ad-Free
18th March 2017, 01:44 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchaisu

Hi TheBrainCandy,
Thank you very much for updating the CN-13 sagaopt buids to Lineage 13. I shall try it later. I guess Mustavaalkosta is very busy and CM-13 is the last builds for him. So thank you very much for bringing Saga community up to life again.

he might come back later for Lineage OS 14.1 so be hopeful
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBrainCandy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheBrainCandy Ad-Free
18th March 2017, 02:48 PM |#5  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 699

More
The current build has been updated many features and bugs since the end of CM-13 (CM-13-Sagaopt-20161225). MTP file transfer which was not working on the last CM-13 build is working now on this build. Setup is more smooth, however, I could install only Google keyboard, I could not find AOSP keyboard. Su is not included in the build, either SuperSU or Lineage SU addon could be used. However, I prefer Chainfire SuperSU and I will install Lineage SU Addon later. Thanks for the build, I appreciated your kind contribution. Saga is the only smartphone I have own, so I will continue to use the build on my daily device. I am looking forward on the future update from your kind contribution.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrainCandy

he might come back later for Lineage OS 14.1 so be hopeful

Let hope for the Lineage OS 14.1 from Mustavaalkosta. Actually, I should be able to build it myself, however, I am not capable to do so even I have more free time than either you and Mustavaalkosta, but I am too aged to learn Linux though. Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to kchaisu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kchaisu Ad-Free
18th March 2017, 02:50 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

The current build has been updated many features and bugs since the end of CM-13 (CM-13-Sagaopt-20161225). MTP file transfer which was not working on the last CM-13 build is working now on this build. Setup is more smooth, however, I could install only Google keyboard, I could not find AOSP keyboard. Su is not included in the build, either SuperSU or Lineage SU addon could be used. However, I prefer Chainfire SuperSU and I will install Lineage SU Addon later. Thanks for the build, I appreciated your kind contribution. Saga is the only smartphone I have own, so I will continue to use the build on my daily device. I am looking forward on the future update from your kind contribution.

Quote:

Let hope for the Lineage OS 14.1 from Mustavaalkosta. Actually, I should be able to build it myself, however, I am not capable to do so even I have more free time than either you and Mustavaalkosta, but I am too aged to learn Linux though. Thank you very much.

I don't know what issues held Mustavaalkosta from starting CM14 or Lineage 14 build otherwise I'll try starting a build tonight from what we have on OpenDesireProject but I don't have the knowledge to fix android build issues
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBrainCandy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheBrainCandy Ad-Free
22nd March 2017, 12:40 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Thanks for building this for our mobile I'll sure give it a try when I have some free time...

I assume this is stable for daily use, right? Are you going to mantain regular builds? daily/weekly/monthly?

Again, thank you very much
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i23098 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift i23098 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)