I known, this tema is often in the discursions. But unfortunately I'm not found answer for my problem. I'm finding it since yesterday lunch...
I have Desire X, I take factory reset and start with root my phone.
1) I have latest drivers for HTC sync and latest google drivers for HTC (I download it via android SDK)
2) I have latest java 32b and 64b and I have android SDK
3) USB debug is on
4) I'm registrated in htcdev.com (I tried manual by them but with result "device not found")
5) I tried root phone via Desire_X_All-In-One_Kit and WinDroid Universal HTC Toolkit
6) I turn off fastboot in settings of my phone
7) I'm trying it on win8 64b
And still I have problem with "no device found"
In cmd if I run adb devices and I got response. If I try adb reboot-bootloader phone is reboot into the bootloader. In device manager before restart phone into the bootloader I see my phone. It's OK but after reboot into the boadloader my phone missing. I don't known if I'm stupid or what but in all tutorials in the internet is that after reboot phone into the bootloader the phone is still visible and I can run fastboot oem get_identifier_token . But for me it is not working. Where I'm doing mistake? Please help me. Thank you.
Edit: I bought my phone by T-mobile. Can be problem there? I mean any strange version of android by T-mobile? Can I reinstal OS for clear Android for htc desire x? thx