FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [KERNEL][JB] fulmix.Kernel #12 [17/10/2013]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 10th November 2014, 07:55 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [KERNEL][JB] fulmix.Kernel #12 [17/10/2013]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [KERNEL][JB] fulmix.Kernel #12 [17/10/2013]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!
10th November 2014, 07:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
need help with process
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

DOWNLOAD #12
DOWNLOAD #8
DOWNLOAD #7
DOWNLOAD #5
DOWNLOAD #3
DOWNLOAD #2
DOWNLOAD #1
SOURCES

Instructions
Changelog
F.A.Q.

i m new to this, i have downloaded #12.
now i cant understand the process. can you write it in detail?
10th November 2014, 08:52 AM |#3  
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 757

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milind.joshi

i m new to this, i have downloaded #12.
now i cant understand the process. can you write it in detail?

I assume you know what a kernel and adb is, also that you have adb drivers installed and have a custom recovery. If not stop here! and do some research.
If you do then download the aptly named zip file and extract and run the bat file.

Credit: Ckpv5

Also don't quote the OP.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Kernel insall for Noob on XDA.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.69 MB, 76 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Will_Xda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Will_Xda Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 12:05 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Xda

I assume you know what a kernel and adb is, also that you have adb drivers installed and have a custom recovery. If not stop here! and do some research.
If you do then download the aptly named zip file and extract and run the bat file.

Credit: Ckpv5

Also don't quote the OP.

yes i got it. now i m stuck with another problem. i have downloaded init.d-autorunner-stock.zip and i m trying to flash this zip file through twrp but everytime i do this , it says "Failed". is there any way to fix this?
any other way to flash the above zip file using adb?
25th March 2016, 07:20 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm going to try this kernel. But by doing some reading about flashing kernels I really want to confirm some things before attempting to do this.
1. Is this kernel compatible with HTC desire X single sim running jelly bean stock ROM
2. Can I flash this kernel from twrp recovery.
3. Has it got OTG Support.
4. Can I revert back to stock if anything bad occurs.

Also what is the difference between this kernel and infinity kernel v7

Thanks

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app
21st February 2017, 09:44 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Dev-Host is down
Hello,

since there are no devices (especially HTC devices) with less or at most the dimensions of the Desire X, I want/have to keep using the DX - even after 4.5 years. Now, I get finally troubles with updating the gApps even with only a few apps installed because of the size of the gApps and the limited internal memory. Hence, I would like to use some data2sd variant as it is still running properly on my mother's Wildfire S.

For that, I need a kernel with init.d support. Thus, I would really like to test the fulmix-kernel. Unfortunately, dev-host.st is not working for a couple of days and xpirt does not have the files anymore. Does anybody else still have a copy of the kernel or a mirror link, please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)