FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [ROM][September 4] Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0 [ICS / CM9.1 stable]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 13th August 2015, 10:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [ROM][September 4] Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0 [ICS / CM9.1 stable]

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [ROM][September 4] Andromadus Mimicry v1.5.0 [ICS / CM9.1 stable]. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

13th August 2015, 10:27 AM |#2  

More
Wallpaper issue
Hi guys I just flashed this ROM. I canĀ“t believe how fast is aggainst other roms . But i found a issue. If i download image from phone's browser, and open them in gallery image become grey, but in thumbail view is still good. When i want to set them as wallpaper, in wallpaper editor is still grey .. and then on homescreen too. Or sometimes when i just want to open image in editor to crop them for wallpaper nothing happens just "fail to load image " is shown.... Can't set my gf as a wallpaper .. Where is the problem ??
Phone info:
-Desire Z EU
-Rom installed throught 4EXT 1.0.0.6 RC2 with full wipe(include external SD card) and all partitions converted to ext 4.
-Flashed latest radio .19 (with cache/dalvik and EFS wipe of course )
22nd September 2015, 02:39 PM |#3  

More
Nobody to help ?? :/
22nd September 2015, 05:08 PM |#4  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l33t.4rt

Nobody to help ?? :/

Try any other browser like "uc browser" to download images and open it with gallery or download any other file manager like "es filee manager" and open that image with that. Hope that will help you!

Sent from my Desire HD
23rd September 2015, 08:05 AM |#5  

More
I downloaded image in PC and tranfer into phone with usb cable .. but still same result .. some image work right and some no .. where is the problem ??
26th September 2015, 05:48 AM |#6  
Flag Summerville
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Try different browsers. The G2 is kinda funky at this point simply because of the age. I remember having a similar problem and I think I had to use opera mini to download good images.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)