FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1][MHC19Q][Unofficial] BeanStalk 6.14 (2016/04/10) New: shrinked K3 & Gello

2,555 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,513
 
By spezi77, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 16th January 2016, 10:25 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th June 2017, 11:25 PM |#211  
spezi77's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda
Thanks Meter: 5,513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitsraut

After installation the apps are updated without error (75 apps), then it hangs when trying to start the apps, waited for 30 mins then I removed battery and restarted phone but not it remains on beanstalk 6.0 logo.

I followed all the steps of the installation guide without any errors, and 8 GB SD Card partion as ext4-partitions( sd-ext1 at 1GB and sd-ext2 at 1.5GB) and a swap partition at 512mb.

Could you take a logcat from the boot sequence?

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs
 
 
7th June 2017, 10:55 PM |#212  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 967
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000001a

is it EOL now?

You kidding ? I heard HTC will being to roll out Android O for HTC Desire soon.
8th June 2017, 08:10 AM |#213  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 707
 
More
del
8th June 2017, 12:24 PM |#214  
spezi77's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda
Thanks Meter: 5,513
 
Donate to Me
More
Please don't spam this thread with fake news..

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs
10th June 2017, 08:59 PM |#215  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spezi77

Could you take a logcat from the boot sequence?

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs

Not sure how to get that. searched on google and found to use command "adb -d logcat" but "adb devices" is not available once I reboot from recovery-bravo-twrp-k2.img. Can you please help me into this?
17th June 2017, 05:50 AM |#216  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitsraut

Not sure how to get that. searched on google and found to use command "adb -d logcat" but "adb devices" is not available once I reboot from recovery-bravo-twrp-k2.img. Can you please help me into this?

Could not get logcat with BeanStalk-6.14-20160410-bravo so I tried your pa_bravo-5.0-ALPHA2-20150531, which too had same issue but it gave me logcat (attached). Then I installed your LS-KK-v3.2-2016-07-22-bravo which is working fine. My mobile camera is not working and same issue is mentioned in logcat, not sure how can I skip that to install BeanStalk-6.14-20160410-bravo.
Attached Files
File Type: txt logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (44.1 KB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to amitsraut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift amitsraut Ad-Free
17th June 2017, 07:53 AM |#217  
spezi77's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda
Thanks Meter: 5,513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitsraut

Could not get logcat with BeanStalk-6.14-20160410-bravo so I tried your pa_bravo-5.0-ALPHA2-20150531, which too had same issue but it gave me logcat (attached). Then I installed your LS-KK-v3.2-2016-07-22-bravo which is working fine. My mobile camera is not working and same issue is mentioned in logcat, not sure how can I skip that to install BeanStalk-6.14-20160410-bravo.

As described in my ROM threads, Android versions > 4.4 are not fully working and only for enthusiasts. They are just a result of my experiments and never meant to run on your phone as daily driver.

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs
The Following User Says Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th June 2017, 05:40 PM |#218  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spezi77

As described in my ROM threads, Android versions > 4.4 are not fully working and only for enthusiasts. They are just a result of my experiments and never meant to run on your phone as daily driver.

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs

Ok, Is there anyway i can make BeanStalk 6.14 work on my mobile?
17th June 2017, 07:01 PM |#219  
spezi77's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda
Thanks Meter: 5,513
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitsraut

Ok, Is there anyway i can make BeanStalk 6.14 work on my mobile?

Get a newer phone.

Sent from my Google Pixel XL using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2017, 02:51 PM |#220  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi,
I tried it.
after rebooting it says "Encryption unsuccessful" reset phone
any way to fix it?

Thanks,
Hooman

Update Oct,11
I reinstalled it and this time came up but wifi is not functional and strangely wifi mac is reported 02:00:00:00:00:00
Already tried BeanStalk-4.4 and wifi was quite normal
any solution to fix this issue?

Thanks,
Hooman
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes