FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][17/7/23][4.4.4] SlimKat | The slimmest & most secure KitKat ROM for HTC Desire!

2,555 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,513

By spezi77, Recognized Developer / Contributor on 31st December 2015, 05:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th August 2017, 05:32 PM |#321  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcesar

I confirm.
Without Mounts2SD it was impossible to install any app. Memory full.
I installed Mounts2SD from play store and now I was able to install many programs:
- file manager
- sygic (with at least 2 full nations)
- chrome
- and many more.
Thank youfor your wonderfull job.
Max

It sounds like a2sd installation doesn't work for everyone, and/or has a problem under certain circumstances. I have no idea how to fix that without someone gathering more facts on the technical side.

I personally think that a2sd is the more thoughthru solution, and would bring better results assuming that it works flawless.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spezi77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

19th August 2017, 10:34 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I tried to revive my old phone. Flashed successfully, but phone does not boot, only Slimkat logo flashes on screen. How to boot my phone?
19th August 2017, 10:46 PM |#323  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag /home/xda

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitos_rnd

I tried to revive my old phone. Flashed successfully, but phone does not boot, only Slimkat logo flashes on screen. How to boot my phone?

Try to take a logcat.

My guess is that you didn't meet one of the prerequisites mentioned in the OP.

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA Labs
28th September 2017, 01:31 AM |#324  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I spent some time today and updated with the latest rom. for the first try, i followed the clean install steps but i encountered some weird behavior. Then, I did full wipe and installed the Dec build. Same result. The third try, I deleted everything in SD card ezcept for the July rom and gapp. Clean install. This time, everything works fine.

I installed some apps and got the storage full message. Use mount2sd and things are fine again.

Thanks for this wonderful rom and all the people contributed their comments and ideas.
The Following User Says Thank You to yellowpage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yellowpage Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)