FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

my sd card is not supporting on mobiles but it supoort as external device

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By lajju arun, Junior Member on 23rd May 2018, 11:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
my sdcard has been not seen in my mobile lenovo k8 note=+ until when i copied a movie from my computer then the transaction was cancelled by me then i realsie tht in my phone the sdcard is not showing so i restarted my mobile then i saw that it was showing checking for errors since for long time it was not ready so i tried to use the sd card on my tab i ball slide it shows that its is damaged then i tried to format it but it wont then i tried to format via pc then i realised that the sd card was showing in the computer so i tried to format butit didint work then i tried to delete all the files by selecting ctrl+a then i clicked delete but irealised that only 1 folder has not been deleted the only folder that i copied the movie then i tried to rename the file and delete they show its corrupted then i removed it and reinserted it then i saw that all the things i have deleted has been recoverd ... please helpme with this i canot use my sd card and it is samasung s card of 16 gb i tried how much that i can doplease replay me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)