FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Lag and freezing on my HTC EVO 4g (Supersonic)

27 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By Ares30, Junior Member on 21st June 2016, 04:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Okay so I know my phone is very old but I've gotten alot of use out of it...that is until now. I rooted my HTC and then I tried flashing a custom rom to it which worked successfully. I flashed the rom 4.4.4 Kitkat rom for htc evo 4g found in this youtube video with the proper gapps. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYLzL84UTZ0 When I flashed it, it works and everything. Everything was smooth and nice. I then partitioned my sd card with the aparted app available on the playstore then i typed the command a2sd xdata into the terminal emulator so I can use my sd card as internal storage. After this, I noticed that my phone started to slow down and the major problem is that whenever I'm installing app sfrom the playstore, my phone drastically slows down and starts freezing. My phone also rebooted itself for no reason and i lost all my apps it was like a data wipe. Please help me, I want to learn how to fix my slow phone while keeping the kitkat os and my partitioned sd card or can anyone link me a stable cstom rom for htc evo 4g (supersonic) that's atleast 4.0.4? (I just want to play clash of clans, so thats why i am not using cyanogenmod. It doesn't update the OS. Also, I'm kinda new to this stuff so I might not understand some terms so please HELP!!!!

21st June 2016, 10:05 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Please someone answer me I don't want this to turn into one of those threads where no ones answers you and the thread stays there for years..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom kernal, custom rom, cyanogenmod, flash, root

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)