Neither I nor any other member of the forum not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. Whatever you do, you do it at your own risk!
What we need:
1. Last build of CyanogenMod 12
2. Last version of this recovery
3. HTC USB Drivers v4.0.1.001
4. MiniTool Partition Wizard
How to do:
1. First you need to install HTC USB Drivers on your PC.
2. Now install MiniTool Partition Wizard.
Make a backup copy of the files on your SD-card. If you have any partitions on your SD-card you must delete them. Now insert your SD-card in card reader (don't use "Mount USB Storage" in recovery) and format it in file system FAT32 (note: all files will be deleted).
You must create two ext4 partitions on your SD-card.
Launch MiniTool Partition Wizard. You must delete partition on SD-card and create three new.
First partition SD with file system FAT32. Second partition SD-DATA with file system ext4 and size minimum 1Gb. Third partition SD-SYSTEM with file system ext4 and size 1.2Gb. All partitions must be Primary.
Partitions should look like this:
More instructions how to use MiniTool Partition Wizard you can find HERE.
3. Insert your SD-card in phone and boot it in recovery (use power button + volume down). In recovery go to "Wipe" menu  then in "Advanced Wipe" and do all wipes except sdcard and SD-Ext . Now reboot your phone in Bootloader --> fastboot mode [3, 4].
Connect your phone to your PC using the cable.
Download ADB.zip and extract it on your PC. Download new recovery and rename it as "recovery.img". Put recovery.img in ADB folder and run recovery.bat from this folder.
After flashing recovery you must see cmd window like this:
4. Reboot your phone in recovery again. You need to convert your partitions from ext4 to f2fs.
Go to "Wipe" menu then in "Advanced Wipe" . Now select "Data" and click on "Repair or Change File System" button , then click on "Change File System" button , choose "F2FS"  and swipe to change.
Go back and do the same with "System" .
After converting do all wipes except sdcard .
5. Download ROM and copy it on SD-card. Flash ROM. Flashing will take long so just wait.
6. After flashing ROM reboot your phone in Bootloader --> fastboot mode. Connect your phone to your PC using the cable.
Take out boot.img from ROM zip and put it in ADB folder on your PC. Run boot.bat from this folder.
After flashing boot.img you must see cmd window like this:
7. Now you can reboot your phone. After first boot you can back to recovery and flash Gapps if you need it.
Last Updated 21-03-2015