CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.1.1 (LOLLIPOP), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
AllOnNand build of CyanogenMod 12.1(Android 5.1.1) for the HTC Explorer (Pico)
- Common CM12.1 Features included in this ROM
- Fits in System partition. No need to use Sdcard for System storage
- Most Stable Lollipop ROM for Htc explorer
- Boot.img Problem Compeletly Fixed . Updater-script is flashing boot.img now
- Easy Installation
- Super Slim Rom , Every Bloatware kicked out.
- Create ONE ext-4 sd-ext partition for data.
- Flash the TWRP 188.8.131.52 recovery from here
- Convert sd-ext to f2fs in wipe menu (SKIP THIS STEP IN BETA 2)
- Flash ROM.zip
- Reboot. Done !
@kirmaniarslan for initial cm12.1 builds and current kernel.
AllOnNand CM12.1 for Htc Explorer, ROM for the HTC Pico (Explorer)
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: TWRP 184.108.40.206 Recovery
Based On: CyanogenMOD
Current Beta Version: cm-12.1-20171121-UNO
Beta Release Date: 2017-11-21
Last Updated 2018-08-11