FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Headphones with m8

697 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

By wasim9283, Senior Member on 10th December 2016, 06:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My default htc in ear headphones left ear sound getting stopped intermittently, so thinking to buy new one, budget is small, around 20 dollars 💵, so any suggestions? I am thinking of some Bluetooth headset from AliExpress,,,,,

10th December 2016, 10:27 AM |#2  
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 155

More
just go for the stock HTC Max 301 (comes with the M8) or the E240 Pro (Improved version of the 301 with volume control). Both of them are really cheap :l
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristopherXI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChristopherXI Ad-Free
11th December 2016, 12:14 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag DOHA

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristopherXI

just go for the stock HTC Max 301 (comes with the M8) or the E240 Pro (Improved version of the 301 with volume control). Both of them are really cheap :l

Thanks, will search, any other suggestions or Bluetooth?

Sent from my HTC M8 using XDA Labs
11th December 2016, 12:25 PM |#4  
Flag Ha Noi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasim9283

Thanks, will search, any other suggestions or Bluetooth?

What are you thinking? Bluetooth headphones under 20 dollars? I think NOT
11th December 2016, 12:30 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag DOHA

More
Quote:

What are you thinking? Bluetooth headphones under 20 dollars? I think NOT

Yes just today ordered
Original QCY QY8 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Sport Bluetooth Earphone Noise Cancelling Headset English Voice Earbuds Ecouteur
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/32694...694742295.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Actually similar price I ordered for my brother, and tried for short time, I liked them, let's see

11th December 2016, 12:37 PM |#6  
Flag Ha Noi

More
Quote:

Yes just today ordered
Original QCY QY8 Bluetooth Headset Wireless Sport Bluetooth Earphone Noise Cancelling Headset English Voice Earbuds Ecouteur
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/32694...694742295.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Actually similar price I ordered for my brother, and tried for short time, I liked them, let's see

Good luck with that. If I were you in that situation. I would save some more for a better IEM. I don't like Bluetooth headphones in general. But you said you have a 20$ budget so I wouldn't think you dould get a bluetooth headset for that price range.And that Bluetooth headset you ware talking about. If you like to stream music from your device to the headset it self. It will not last long (imo the 80mAh battery)

And. Always search for reviews before ordering.
11th December 2016, 12:41 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag DOHA

More
Quote:

Good luck with that. If I were you in that situation. I would save some more for a better IEM. I don't like Bluetooth headphones in general. But you said you have a 20$ budget so I wouldn't think you dould get a bluetooth headset for that price range.And that Bluetooth headset you ware talking about. If you like to stream music from your device to the headset it self. It will not last long (imo the 80mAh battery)

Thanks, ok hope to try them after 21 days almost, will give feedback here.

11th December 2016, 12:48 PM |#8  
Flag Ha Noi

More
Quote:

Thanks, ok hope to try them after 21 days almost, will give feedback here.

Just try them in 3 days of arrival. If you are not stratified. You can have a refund in that 3 days
The Following User Says Thank You to ChristopherXI For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ChristopherXI Ad-Free
12th December 2016, 03:38 PM |#9  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,811

More
Similar to a previous response, I find it hard to believe you can get any decent Bluetooth headset for $20.

Also, I'm not persuaded to the Bluetooth headphone camp (and hate that Apple has started this trend of removing the minijack from phones, with other manufacturers following suit). At a minimum, I need a solution that will work in all situations. When the batteries die on your BT headset, then what? If you don't have another headset, you can't listen to anything, that's what! And I honestly can't be bothered to have to remember to charge another device all the time.

The Panasonic Ergofit RP-TCM125 are an excellent wired earbud choice for under $20. Read up more here: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/bes...ones-under-40/
Yes, I know the Panasonics have been surpassed on this article by the AKG. But honestly, I was too lazy to have to type in all my info to order the AKGs (which also cost more) from the link, when I could just get the Panasonics through Amazon.
13th December 2016, 06:55 AM |#10  
Flag Ha Noi

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73

Similar to a previous response, I find it hard to believe you can get any decent Bluetooth headset for $20.

Also, I'm not persuaded to the Bluetooth headphone camp (and hate that Apple has started this trend of removing the minijack from phones, with other manufacturers following suit). At a minimum, I need a solution that will work in all situations. When the batteries die on your BT headset, then what? If you don't have another headset, you can't listen to anything, that's what! And I honestly can't be bothered to have to remember to charge another device all the time.

The Panasonic Ergofit RP-TCM125 are an excellent wired earbud choice for under $20. Read up more here: http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/bes...ones-under-40/
Yes, I know the Panasonics have been surpassed on this article by the AKG. But honestly, I was too lazy to have to type in all my info to order the AKGs (which also cost more) from the link, when I could just get the Panasonics through Amazon.

I would rather buy a stock or a disposable headphone and save up for something better like Etymotic or Sennheiser .
14th April 2019, 02:24 PM |#11  
Flag arlington,tx
Thanks Meter: 13

Donate to Me
More
oem htc headphone for m8
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)