[ROM][OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r11]CypherOS 3.6.3 Macchiato[M8]

Search This thread

TacoTuco

Oct 11, 2014
3vjolGj.png

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

Get your builds and changelog from our website
get.cypheros.co

Note: Builds are updated weekly. Information pertaining to your device is displayed
Accordingly. The current build is the latest for your device. If your device is
scheduled to release on a certain day, but the new build isn't displaying, contact
your device maintainer for more information. Please know builds are updated by 12am
EST.

Become apart of our G+ community - JOIN

REMINDER

If you're having issues and want to submit a report (Logcat) please make sure you are reporting from the stock kernel, not a modified kernel. Modified kernels can break or fix, even improve things. It depends. I can't get a full clue of the issue when you're not running the original kernel.

Features:
- Status bar Customization
  • - Quick Pulldown (Right, Left, Always)
  • - Smart Pulldown
  • - Network Traffic
  • - Clock Positions
  • - Etc.
- Quick Settings
  • - Enable or disable data on tap
  • - Layout Customization
- System
  • PowerMenu Custimization

Credits
Paranoid Android
CyanogenMod
AICP
PureNexus
AOKP
Dirty Unicorns
and more..

Sources
Device tree
Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
CypherOS, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
TacoTuco, sirhc, superfes
Source Code: https://github.com/CypherOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 3.6.2
Stable Release Date: 2017-04-21

Created 2016-07-27
Last Updated 2017-05-07

Last edited by a moderator:

TacoTuco

Oct 11, 2014
Q&A
Please read this section before you post about a problem or think there is an issue.

Q: Where is the Battery customization options?
A: Battery> 3 Dots > Settings

Q: How do i edit the QuickSettings tiles?
A: Tap and hold onto the gear in the top right hand corner of the QuickSettings till it spins then let go

Q: Where are the builds?
A: You can download them from our website: get.cypheros.co

Q: Changelog???
A: You can see a human readable changelog in the CypherOS community or on our website under the Changelog tab.

Q: I want to edit my clock and Status bar icons
A: For clock Date & Time> Clock & Date. For Status bar icons and customization's go to Additions> Statusbar> Statusbar icons.

Q: I have a bug! Fix pls!
A: Please provide a logcat if you have a bug and it'll help us be able to fix it.

Last edited:

TacoTuco

Oct 11, 2014
Bugs:
-Nav bar editing force close
-Anything else? You tell me

Last edited:

hassoly

Feb 16, 2010
you can flash what ever you want but Why you bother and come to write here if you going flash other rom. i think you should say thanks to the people who spent time to do it for our device.

Reactions: TacoTuco

hassoly

Feb 16, 2010
hi thanks for the rom has some nice features i just flashed it all nice and smooth but cannot see battery icon only solid cercle but no option for precented .... thnks again

Last edited:

null0seven

Oct 1, 2013
Iasi
Sorry, my mistake, i meen "Motion Gestures", (first screenshoot). Gestures opens fine.
Wheel it's fun. Fast Charge it shows on lock screen, so it works.
Screen on & screen off does not work everytime. I must press power button..
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160728-214709.png
    Screenshot_20160728-214709.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,166
  • Screenshot_20160728-215231.jpg
    Screenshot_20160728-215231.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 1,167
  • Screenshot_20160728-215342.png
    Screenshot_20160728-215342.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,159

DTLblaze

May 20, 2016
Norwich
I am up and running with this CypherOS but I have a few things to report, one the gestures setting which enables actions without touching your phone crashes the settings and the HTC service pack keeps saying it has stopped, any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3vjolGj.png

This is Cypher. An extension to pure Android. Cypher tries maintain the purity of Android while offering useful features for users. The goal is to give the highest level of performance whilst achieving Simplicity.​

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Get your builds and changelog from our website
    get.cypheros.co

Note: Builds are updated weekly. Information pertaining to your device is displayed
    Accordingly. The current build is the latest for your device. If your device is
    scheduled to release on a certain day, but the new build isn't displaying, contact
    your device maintainer for more information. Please know builds are updated by 12am
    EST.

Become apart of our G+ community - JOIN

REMINDER

If you're having issues and want to submit a report (Logcat) please make sure you are reporting from the stock kernel, not a modified kernel. Modified kernels can break or fix, even improve things. It depends. I can't get a full clue of the issue when you're not running the original kernel.

Features:
    - Status bar Customization
    • - Quick Pulldown (Right, Left, Always)
    • - Smart Pulldown
    • - Network Traffic
    • - Clock Positions
    • - Etc.
    - Quick Settings
    • - Enable or disable data on tap
    • - Layout Customization
    - System
    • PowerMenu Custimization

Credits
    Paranoid Android
    CyanogenMod
    AICP
    PureNexus
    AOKP
    Dirty Unicorns
    and more..

Sources
    Device tree
    Kernel

XDA:DevDB Information
    CypherOS, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    TacoTuco, sirhc, superfes
    Source Code: https://github.com/CypherOS

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.6.2
    Stable Release Date: 2017-04-21

Created 2016-07-27
    Last Updated 2017-05-07
    CypherOS Release 3.6.3 Macchiato
    05/05/2017

A much quicker release right? Well, this is our first official maintenance release in the 3.x cycle. This release mainly addresses bugs and polishes something's all around. We've also merged Android_r11, which includes the May Security Bulletin. We have also added in a few new goodies.

First off, our team is expanding. Fast! We've added 3 new people to the family and we're glad they're around to help further development. To start off, we're happy to welcome Andreas Grewe​​ as our new moderator to assist Mani Kumar​​ in the G+ struggle. We also welcome Mati Halperin​​ a new Developer, to help contribute his knowledge in web development and other developer based tools.

And finally, an old Allie, we would like to welcome Sagar Shah​​ back to the team as a developer. He was once a maintainer and now he holds a spot to help further the project and give you the best experience.

Big improvements

OTA's are back with a bang! We've made huge improvements to our OTA system in the past week. Most of this has been explained by Chris Crump​​ in previous community post. Just be ready to get that update notification and install updates on the fly.

You can now, grab bug reports and email suggestions to the team right from Support Manager. These 2 actions will be improved overtime. There's nothing left to say here, it's a maintenance release for goodness sake!

Please give at least 72 hours for all builds to go up, you know the drill you can get your builds at http://get.cypheros.co as usual

#StayClean

Source: https://plus.google.com/116447250811349224494/posts/QQDcsk1HyfC

Release notes: http://CypherOS.co/bulletin

Build status is visible under: http://CypherOS.co/jbs
    Thread updated
    Included latest changes and oms commits. Theme using substratum app from playstore.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634745590