[ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 weeklies for HTC One M8 Dual SIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
That is the newest one and looks like it is last one. M8 is removed from lineage download page probably because it is discontinued.

Yes, I know. Not only m8, all HTC goes out. But I think, they need to save last builds for some time and info about it for some more time...

I like this rom for speed. And I`d like to use it everyday. But this sms problem... It makes me angry! And shackles me - because of 2x factor authentication on every important site!

maciclazar

Jul 24, 2012
Bor,Serbia
Yes, I know. Not only m8, all HTC goes out. But I think, they need to save last builds for some time and info about it for some more time...

I like this rom for speed. And I`d like to use it everyday. But this sms problem... It makes me angry! And shackles me - because of 2x factor authentication on every important site!
I've never had sms problem. My device is single sim. I used google messages from stock gapps. Try reflashing rom or check your default sms app in settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attention... spoiler alert!
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

GPL compliance:

yG18r6g.png

Broken:
    • Nothing! :)

Working:
    • Everything except 'broken' stuff

Screenshot_20161125_234515.png
    Screenshot_20161125_234535.png

Compatibility:
    This build is compatible with all M8 Dual SIM variants (m8dug and m8dwg).
    It is based off the HTC's Android 6.0.1 firmware and kernel with binaries from Android 6.0 GPe.

Downloads:

Installation:
    • Reboot to recovery (TWRP by @Captain_Throwback) - Direct link
    • Wipe /system, /data and /cache
    • Install LineageOS zip package
    • Install [optional] the LineageOS su addon to get root (there are obviously other root methods, but this is the recommended one as it survives to OTA updates)
    • Install [optional] a Google Apps package of your choice (Open GApps is advisable, but stock and super variants are not recommended!!!)

Credits & collaborations
    This work is due to efforts from everyone involved in M8 development with some changes from myself. The LineageOS team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Device wiki:

Changelog:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    bgcngm
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: M firmware

Version Information

Created 2016-11-26
    Last Updated 2017-05-02
    Just wanted to let you know that I will soon share here an unofficial Lineage build that hopefully will fix incall audio on SIM2. Stay with me.
    I installed this image with TWRP over latest build 31/08, All seems fine now, radio is working well now. Thanks:good: :good::good::good::)
    Fix already merged: https://review.lineageos.org/#/c/188597/. To be included on the next official build. ;)
    That is not official. Please edit your post and remove that link. From my side, yes... the plan is to keep it official.