[ROM][09-04] Flyme 5.1.8.29 for HTC One M8 | Base GPE | Boomsound | Motion Launch

Search This thread

paulh1978

Nov 13, 2011
st helens
Excuse me, but this ROM update will come too late, if the update is not supplied, tell to all

**** me I don't usually get involved in **** like this but what the **** is your problem and your attitude is out of order. If you believe you would be a better developer then by all means build your own rom and publish it so we can either confirm you are in fact the best there is or as I believe you would get the same treatment you are giving devs. So please either put up or shut up.

kos8422

Sep 21, 2013
to our developers: for 2 years, that i use m8, i try almost all roms from this forum and flyme is the best one - modern, smooth, stable and much comfortable in daily usage.
I dont understand why no one want to continue it's support ???

Moon75

May 1, 2015
to our developers: for 2 years, that i use m8, i try almost all roms from this forum and flyme is the best one - modern, smooth, stable and much comfortable in daily usage.

Yes I like it too it's light and fast, very fluid even Flyme browser is very fast from my experience. So overall quite good for me I like it. Maybe try Meizu device even better but most of them have MTK chips so not sure on that how good it is. For the rom there are other developer if you look around but features of the rom maybe different.

tsukasayeo

Nov 8, 2015
You could try the build on official site. http://forum.flymeos.com/thread-6569-1-1.html
It is builded with CM12.1, not GPE, so may has some CM bugs but still stable enough as daily drive.

i am coming from s.rom, did full wipe, installed, working, but have two issues
1. themes downloading but cannot apply, pop up says authentication failed, redownloading authenication,,,, {alreay sign in flyme account} Edit:- themes started working by itself after some tries.
2. PC connection only internal storage(no Ext SD) only in PTP mode, and nothing connects in MTP mode.
3. touch sounds not working, other all sounds working (tick/untick done , no use)
4.included htc camera dont show option to save to ext sd card{tried open cam frpm playstore, but same resul}, music app and file manager accessing the ext sd easily.
please help.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2016
I have a problem with Google maps. When I start navigation there is a little white ring in the middle of the screen which is clicking the touchscreeen and make my phone impossible to use without hard reset.

Attachments

• S61120-132144.jpg
    S61120-132144.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 367
1.PC connection only internal storage(no Ext SD) only in PTP mode, and nothing connects in MTP mode.
2. touch sounds not working, other all sounds working (tick/untick done , no use)
3.included htc camera dont show option to save to ext sd card{tried open cam from playstore, but same result}, music app and file manager accessing the ext sd easily.
please help as i want to keep this rom

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Flyme 6.7.5.15R

Hello, everyone!
I wasn't sure where to post this, I was wondering to make a new thread but since i do not own any rights to share the ROM I prefer not to. Here is link for Flyme 6 Beta for our phones - HTC One M8. I'm using from few days and I can say is good beta . Here is the link http://www.flyme.cn/firmwarelist-28.html . The current version is Flyme 6.7.5.15R and looks like someone still working on it :fingers-crossed: . The Rom is based on LineageOS 13 - marshmallow 6.0.1 . If anyone have troubles with downloading the file, PM me, I can make mirrors

rickyrock

Mar 27, 2015
kolkata
Hello, everyone!
I wasn't sure where to post this, I was wondering to make a new thread but since i do not own any rights to share the ROM I prefer not to. Here is link for Flyme 6 Beta for our phones - HTC One M8. I'm using from few days and I can say is good beta . Here is the link http://www.flyme.cn/firmwarelist-28.html . The current version is Flyme 6.7.5.15R and looks like someone still working on it :fingers-crossed: . The Rom is based on LineageOS 13 - marshmallow 6.0.1 . If anyone have troubles with downloading the file, PM me, I can make mirrors

Is there boomsound on this rom ?

ChristopherXI

Mar 10, 2015
Ha Noi
Hello, everyone!

Is this rom smooth? What about the battery life?

harisdelic

Apr 22, 2015
about last version of this rom.. for now it is not recommended to use it as daily driver. It boot up about 15 min, and phone gets as hot as hell.. after it boots, it has kind problem with resolution, specialy when turn on camera letters are everywhere. about wifi and 3g everything seems ok. nfc not work in case if someone asks, again... also u can't import your contacts from your SIM card, which is stupid. also u have to flash gapps and supersu, which is normal thing. other seems to work normal. but cause this is first beta flyme os 6 release, we should wait for some stable versions, upcoming. cheers

Leon

Dec 31, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S9+
Redmi Note 9
Is this rom smooth? What about the battery life?
Seems smooth to me. I have problems with my battery so I can't say.
about last version of this rom.. for now it is not recommended to use it as daily driver. It boot up about 15 min, and phone gets as hot as hell.. after it boots, it has kind problem with resolution, specialy when turn on camera letters are everywhere. about wifi and 3g everything seems ok. nfc not work in case if someone asks, again... also u can't import your contacts from your SIM card, which is stupid. also u have to flash gapps and supersu, which is normal thing. other seems to work normal. but cause this is first beta flyme os 6 release, we should wait for some stable versions, upcoming. cheers

Sorry, I forgot to mention that.
Bugs/stuff that is half working:
Camera - working but... some kind was broken
Apps will ask for permissions on every restart
Messages doesn't have options to delete (You can use FB messenger instead or any other app)
NFC is not working
Cm 13 bugs should be counter in, if it has any.. Right now I don't remember any other bugs, probably isn't big deal :p

Andy,xu

Mar 20, 2016
guangyuan
New beta is out - Flyme 6.7.5.19R beta LINK . Btw I think there is OTA option...But I never test it. But probably won't work.
But this Flyme6 ROM is based on CM13. Bug a lot, I do not recommend using this ROM. And now only a beta version. Just released the first version of Flyme6 when I tried to install. Power consumption, hot these problems in the second edition or no improvement. So I gave up. And so on, hope to have based on GPE Flyme6

Wi-f

Aug 7, 2015
Chișinău
I enjoy a lot this ROM

I like this ROM, and was searching something like this, but I have one minor problem. When I try to change my wallpaper, using an image from the gallery, the Themes app crashes. I tap on "Select in Gallery" and there appears a message which says that themes has stopped.how can i resolve the problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flyme_Banner.png
    Based on GPE 5.1 for M8 and Flyme Patchrom

FT_Banner_About_the_ROM.png

Flyme is a custom user interface based on Android made by MEIZU.
    The design of Flyme is simple but powerful, providing smooth experience.

Flyme version: 5.1.8.29R
    Android version: 5.1
    Based on: M8-GPE-LMY470.H10-4.04.1700.10

FT_Banner_How_to_install.png

TWRP 3.0.0-0 and above is recommended for installation.
    Wipe data/cache before proceeding to installation.
    Flash zip file downloaded

GAPPS for Flyme (Included by default, no need to flash)
    Flash via Recovery AFTER you finish setting up Flyme to avoid conflict between Flyme Setup Wizard and Google Setup Wizard.
    Download Pico Modular at Open Gapps.
    (Pico Modular is recommended to avoid any conflict. This is, after all, a GPE based ROM)
    If you experience any sort of network issue, try the options below:
    1. Go to app manager and clear data for Google Play Store and try again.
    2. Re-install this ROM without wiping data and try another Gapps package from a different source.

FT_Banner_Special_notice.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * Flerovium Team is not responsible for bricked devices,
     * dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired
     * because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
     * if you have any concerns about features included in
     * this ROM before flashing it! YOU are the one choosing
     * to make these modifications.

Any unauthorised modification or repackaging is strictly prohibited.
    Always do a Nandroid Backup before flashing.
    Verizon and Sprint models are supported now.
    Dual-sim models are NOT supported.

Known issues:
    1. Recent apps interface is lagging. Fixed
    2. Music app may FC. Fixed

Bug report:
    Please email your issue to support@flteam.org, attach a log file if possible.
    If you want me to clarify anything in this thread by posting, remember to quote me so that I can get an email notification.

FT_Banner_Change_log.png

04 Sep 2016
    Updated to latest 5.1.8.29 Patchrom code
    Added navbar switch (Settings - Display and Brightness)

19 Jul 2016
    Updated to latest 5.1.7.18 Patchrom code
    OTA is not working, we're trying to resolve the issue

12 Jul 2016
    Updated to latest 5.1.7.8 Patchrom code
    Fixed lagging in Recent Apps interface
    Added OTA feature
    Fixed connection between Sense Camera and Gallery

8 Jul 2016
    Deleted GPE settings app
    Added Sense Gallery
    Change Sense Camera icon to Flyme style
    Removed Navbar by default (put qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 in build.prop to bring it back)
    Added Ultimate Dynamic Navbar (Lite)
    Update to latest 5.1.7.4 Patchrom code
    Fixed FC of Flyme Music

28/06/2016
    Rebased on GPE
    Added Sense camera by default
    Updated to latest Patchrom code
    Set navigation bar height to 36 dp

21/05/2016
    Update to latest Patchrom code 5.1.5.20
    Added CM Camera
    Fixed theme download bug
    Fixed CM Settings FC
    Rearranged CM Settings layout
    Removed AudioFx due to conflicts

19/05/2016
    Our developer Oxygen is back! Flyme resumes updating.
    Updated to latest Patchrom code 4.5.4.5
    Re-based on YOG7D
    Replaced Flyme voice recorder with CM voice recorder
    Removed Flyme Store

15/02/2016
    This is a new Flyme project which is different from our previous releases. Wipe data before installation if you find any problem.
    Special thanks to 酒鬼 for his PatchROM ‘device’
    Added CM Settings
    Suppor DT2W (Not perfect yet, may need to switch on/off several times to make it work)

07/11/2015
    Fixed theme downloading bug.
    Added additional settings app.
    Added CM FM Radio app.
    Patched using 4.5.3.3 code.
    Removed Flyme System Update.
    Support D2TW.
    Fixed reboot bug while swithing between WiFi and data.
    Other updates please refer to Flyme Official.

03/11/2015
    Patched using Flyme 4.5F(#08T2) Patchrom Code.
    Fixed Voice Assistant FC.
    Re-write Flashing script, it won’t take a minute to install now.
    Modified build version.
    Fixed NFC bug, Quick Settings might not work, go to settings to enable.
    Other updates please refer to Flyme official change log.

06/10/2015
    *Wipe Data is required for upgrading from older build*
    Re-based on CM 12.1 with audio distortion fixed.
    Patched using Flyme 4.5.2.3 Patchrom Code.
    Fixed camera FC bug.
    More tweaks for smoother experience and better power management.
    Possible fix for reboot bug.

27/09/2015
    We are still on 5.0.2 base but GAPPS is fixed
    Patched using Flyme 4.5.2.2 Patchrom Code - Oxygen
    New CM kernel (without dt2w) for better power management - Oxygen
    Add Selinux Changer to System partition, possible fix for V4A - Oxygen

1.2 (04/09/2015)
    Patched using Flyme 4.5.2.1 Patchrom Code - BBN
    Built-in dt2w - Oxygen
    Use script to control dt2w - Oxygen

1.1 (30/08/2015)
    Patched using Flyme 4.5.1.3 Patchrom Code - BBN
    Fixed NFC function - Oxygen
    Added SuperSU - Oxygen
    Added Android 6.0 Marshmallow boot animation - Oxygen

1.0 (19/08/2015)
    Initial Release
    Patched using Flyme 4.5.1.2 Patchrom Code
    Replace stock Flyme Navbar with Lollipop style
    New boot animation[/SIZE]

XDA:DevDB Information
    Flyme Patchrom Project, ROM for the HTC One (M8)

Contributors
    Steve-luo, oxygenken, hellobbn, Yourhaloca, JTJTJ
    Source Code: https://github.com/FlymeOS/flyme-release/tree/lollipop-5.1/arm

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Lollipop Firmware

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 5.1.8.29
    Stable Release Date: 2016-09-04

Created 2015-08-19
    Last Updated 2016-09-04
    FT_Banner_Downloads.png

Latest Version:

Archive:
    Version 11-03
    Android File Host

Version 10-06
    Android File Host

Version 09-27
    Android File Host
    Google Drive
    Mega Drive

Version 1.2
    Android File Host
    Google Drive
    Mega Drive

Version 1.1
    Android File Host
    Google Drive
    Mega Drive

View attachment 3458743 - Modified CM kernel with dt2w (double tap to wake, activate by using kernel managing app)

Version 1.0
    Full ROM:
    Android File Host
    Google Drive
    Mega Drive

Modpacks:
    View attachment UN-Bootanimation.zip - Get rid of boot animation
    View attachment UN-Navbar.zip - Remove Navigation bar

FT_Banner_About_us.png

Visit us at http://en.flteam.org for more information.
    Follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook Page to receive latest updates!

We are a recently formed development team called Flerovium Team.

Flerovium is a superheavy artificial chemical element with symbol Fl and atomic number 114. It is an extremely radioactive element that has only been created in the laboratory and has not been observed in nature. The element is named after the Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions*, and we named after it.

This is our very first ROM, feel free to leave comments and suggestions below.

Hope you like it.

*Quoted from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flerovium

FT_Banner_Credits.png

All members in Flerovium Team
    JTJTJ
    Flyme
    CyanogenMod
    Andy Chuck
    Flyme 军华

Our developer Oxygen is finally back! Flyme is now resumed for update.
    For all:
    We have tried everything but could not get Gapps working. This may cause by Flyme it self as the Patchrom code is not perfect yet. We are working on CM12.1 as well as GPE base, there are some issues we need to solve. We will release an update ASAP. We are still new as a development team, we thank all of you for your support and we will try our best to bring you ROMs with good experience.
    We're proud to present our new release - re-based on CM12.1, no more audio distortion and we have fixed all the known bugs. Give it a try, make sure to wipe data before installation.