Thanks Meter: 1,480

By David 617, Senior Member on 30th October 2016, 01:27 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2016, 07:46 PM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreasworks

sorry but there is the option to change the font? And adaway not working on this rom? Thank you

Inviato dal mio m8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Download this Adaway from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2190753
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uniquepiano For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift uniquepiano Ad-Free

22nd November 2016, 07:46 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 918

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinchao740

You can check this and wait for it to come out. http://techxat.com/install-xposed-no...droid-7-0-7-1/
What do you use xposed for anyway?

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

If you don't know or don't care, then don't reply because it's no help and is just outright useless.

GravityBox
YouTube AdAway
xStan
Greenify
Messenger Privacy
And more but I don't remember them. Also if we had Xposed + GravityBox we could avoid now the buggy setup of the buttons.

Send from HTC One M8 running CyanogenMod™ 14.1 by Tapatalk
22nd November 2016, 07:48 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 1,266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwillie1

In the topicstart it says "ROM Firmware Required: Marshmallow 6.x".
Does it matter if I have a GPE rom or a Sense rom running Marshmallow 6.0 when I want to flash CM14.1 ? (Because the partition sizes differ.)

it's required marshmallow firmware and you are talking about rom
in the bootloader screen if the OS line is start by 6.xx.xxx.x you are on the marshmallow firmware if it start with any lower number ( 4,3,1 ) update your firmware then flash the rom
If it's start with 5.xx.xxx.xx then you are on marshmallow firmware (GPE ) which i believe it doesn't
as long as you can flash sense rom then you have sense firmware

Sent from my HTC M8 using XDA Labs
22nd November 2016, 07:50 PM |#1004  

More
For the font, maybe some app in google play store will do the work.I personally like Comic Sans , could be flashed by a zip in recovery.There also thread in XDA with fonts which I think it will work for this rom.

Send from HTC One M8 running CyanogenMod� 14.1 by Tapatalk
22nd November 2016, 07:53 PM |#1005  
Flag Weymouth
Thanks Meter: 79

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotep95

It is useless to ask about xposed, mods, assistants etc in ALPHA Cyanogenenmod thread. It's spam.

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

That really depends on your definition of spam, in my mind, spam would be someone randomly posting one letter/word post and posting something relative to the what we are talking about in my mind would not be consider spamming. Whatever you think you don't have to be rude.
The Following User Says Thank You to justinchao740 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift justinchao740 Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 08:03 PM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 1,266

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinchao740

That really depends on your definition of spam, in my mind, spam would be someone randomly posting one letter/word post and posting something relative to the what we are talking about in my mind would not be consider spamming. Whatever you think you don't have to be rude.

can't you get it ?
this rom development is a team work not one man work
And this man is one of the team and i believe if you open your setting app then went to the kernel info you will see his name
So when the users like me ask about something he should reply to them
So please keep it quiet

Sent from my HTC M8 using XDA Labs
22nd November 2016, 08:11 PM |#1007  
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,592

Donate to Me
More
This thread needs to be cleared... am sorry but if someone ask a question which is very unrelated to this thread, i best answer is to simply ignore (so it doesn't cause more chaos). Thank you
22nd November 2016, 08:17 PM |#1008  

More
Maybe it's good to make a new thread, so I made one, to comment everything free ,and not to be blamed for spamming and not to disturbing the developers here.I think they are right, this is not the right place for comment xposed ,viper etc, after all, they made enough to provide us CM14.1.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-...2#post69745602
The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Leon Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 08:54 PM |#1009  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
SD Card not recognized by SD Insight App
I'm on build 2016/11/18
As I got no answer to my previous post #903, here is a second attempt.

When I start SD Insight app, it complains about no SD card being inserted, which obviously is not the case.

In logcat line 3919 the app complains that some read access has been denied. Perhaps this could be tied to error message in line 2471 'VoldConnector: NDC Command {6 volume mount public:179_129 2 0} took too long'

For your reference: SD Insight starts successfully with CM13 (and reports the SD Card being inserted).

edit: perhaps this issue could be related to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=463
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat_sd08-sdi-cm141.zip - [Click for QR Code] (85.2 KB, 12 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to 1aladdin1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 1aladdin1 Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 09:26 PM |#1010  
Flag Münster
Thanks Meter: 62

More
If u guys got problems with 'OK Google' install Chop Assistant from Playstore and enable it in accessibility, and watch how magic happens!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Homonkuli For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Homonkuli Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 09:57 PM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi. I tried flashing the 11/18 build a couple of days ago, coming from the official 11/14 CM13.1 build (no kernel changes and such). After doing a TWRP backup, I did a sys/Dalvik/cache wipe and flashed the 11/18 ZIP. TWRP just sat there for at least 10 min. (IIRC) and just seemed to be stuck. When I forced a reboot, the phone was soft bricked. (Fortunately, the TWRP restore was smooth.) Any idea what I might have done wrong? I did a quick search of the thread and couldn't find anything major. Perhaps I should use Titanium Backup and wipe everything, restoring my apps later? Anyway, my phone info is below in case it helps. I believe I'm on the latest firmware.

HTC One M8 (Purchased from T-Mobile and unlocked later)
TWRP 3.0.2
S-OFF CID-11111111
HBOOT 3.19
Radio 1.29.213311491.05G
OpenDSP-v51.2.2-00593-M8974_FO.1015
Mar. 1, 2016 - 00:59:13.0

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)