12th September 2017, 08:24 AM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 18,436

Donate to Me
More
I like pico more ..

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634797336
The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ckpv5 Ad-Free

18th September 2017, 01:26 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 894

More
Good news guys LineageOS 15 is in beta stage. Only the camera left to be fixed I believe soon we will have stable build
The Following User Says Thank You to Leon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Leon Ad-Free
maultasche
30th September 2017, 10:17 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Camera is now fixed. Bruno did an amazing job!
30th September 2017, 12:35 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maultasche

Camera is now fixed. Bruno did an amazing job!

Amazing news.

Barely month ago we got a first working build and now everything is mostly working. bgcngm is truly a magician
4th October 2017, 09:33 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello guys, what about sound mod? I tried dolby atmos y viperatmos but it doesnt work in oreo rom . Also, I cant instal footej camera for recorder video.
5th October 2017, 08:50 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 894

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by msjulian750

Hello guys, what about sound mod? I tried dolby atmos y viperatmos but it doesnt work in oreo rom . Also, I cant instal footej camera for recorder video.

Last time I search I didn't find any working mod with Oreo, for now, other way I would put them in the first post. Can't say about the footej, any error?
19th October 2017, 05:55 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
As of now there's no audio mods that I've found to be compatible with LOS 15. I've tried all forms of V4Android, V4Arise, Deuteronomy, Ainur, Magnum Opus, HK, LITERALLY anything and everything I can find has been flashed trying to find a solution for us. Spent over 24 hours flashing mods to get bootloops or FC's. LOS 15 audio quality is good but I want the best possible sound as I listen to music on different devices "daily". I'll update here when I find something compatible or the normal mods are updated. If anyone knows of something "working" it would be great it you shared. Thanks
19th October 2017, 06:00 PM |#18  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimPickens89

As of now there's no audio mods that I've found to be compatible with LOS 15. I've tried all forms of V4Android, V4Arise, Deuteronomy, Ainur, Magnum Opus, HK, LITERALLY anything and everything I can find has been flashed trying to find a solution for us. Spent over 24 hours flashing mods to get bootloops or FC's. LOS 15 audio quality is good but I want the best possible sound as I listen to music on different devices "daily". I'll update here when I find something compatible or the normal mods are updated. If anyone knows of something "working" it would be great it you shared. Thanks

I don't think any audio mod will work for now until devices where the audio mod are taken from are updated/released with Oreo.

Any equalizer app in Play Store won't work too, complaining no AudioFX to work with.

A friend with N6P on stock Oreo has same problem, so it is not only M8 issue.
19th October 2017, 06:06 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimPickens89

Did you try Ainur MK 2 beta 3 ?
19th October 2017, 06:19 PM |#20  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devNock

Did you try Ainur MK 2 beta 3 ?

Nope as their previous release broke my gps app & also the mod made the black screen issue worse, frequent instead of random.
19th October 2017, 06:22 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpv5

Nope as their previous release broke my gps app & also the mod gave the black screen issue frequent instead of random.

The black screen sure is a bummer. However, my GPS app works fine. Am currently using it. It does seem to have affected the bass, if not much, on the device and the headphones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)