FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

No answer my HTC one M8

140 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By davidlaugor, Senior Member on 29th August 2014, 08:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I lost my phone??!!!

I have viper one flached 2.2 version, At night I left shut down and charging my htc one m8 and this morning whn i am trying to tur on, it is no possible.
stuck in led notification light green, but no responde to anything!!! it s the creen off and no answer to any command!! no answer to prees volum down an power off NOTHING!!!!
any hel please!!

29th August 2014, 08:27 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlaugor

I lost my phone??!!!

I have viper one flached 2.2 version, At night I left shut down and charging my htc one m8 and this morning whn i am trying to tur on, it is no possible.
stuck in led notification light green, but no responde to anything!!! it s the creen off and no answer to any command!! no answer to prees volum down an power off NOTHING!!!!
any hel please!!

FIXED!!!

power an volumen UPPP
29th August 2014, 08:28 AM |#3  
Flag NRW
Thanks Meter: 441

More
The HTC One M8 gets a hard reboot if you press volume up and power for roughly 10 seconds, not vol down (that was M7).

If that doesnt help, try to hook it up via USB on your computer and see if it gets recognized.

Totally wrong board for this question, tho. There is a Q&A board and you could ask it in the Viper Thread as well.
29th August 2014, 09:21 AM |#4  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 3,833

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Try4Ce

The HTC One M8 gets a hard reboot if you press volume up and power for roughly 10 seconds, not vol down (that was M7).

If that doesnt help, try to hook it up via USB on your computer and see if it gets recognized.

Totally wrong board for this question, tho. There is a Q&A board and you could ask it in the Viper Thread as well.

better to ask only in Q&A as the Rom threads aren't for such questions... normally we have to talk about the Rom and the Features and what doesn't work and how to maybe fix them...not asking such questions...

also at OP .. something like that often happens if you shut down and left it charging ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)