FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[Q] During audio/video playback the volume rocker and back button DO NOT WORK

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 26

By vrsko, Member on 8th July 2014, 07:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. the volume rocker button and the Back button do not work during any kind of audio/video playback. They function properly once I stop or pause the playback.

I can not get to the bottom of this since I uninstalled all xposed modules and apps that I think might have been causing this. I am running the "ERA project mod" along with viper4android. I know for certain the butons had been working with these mods running. I have no idea what happened

Any advice is appreciated

8th July 2014, 08:21 AM |#2  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsko

Hello. the volume rocker button and the Back button do not work during any kind of audio/video playback. They function properly once I stop or pause the playback.

I can not get to the bottom of this since I uninstalled all xposed modules and apps that I think might have been causing this. I am running the "ERA project mod" along with viper4android. I know for certain the butons had been working with these mods running. I have no idea what happened

Any advice is appreciated

What I would advise you, is to make a proper backup, then wipe the dalvik cache, cache, system, reinstall the ROM and then try to put back the backup.
See if its working, if not, maybe one of your modules, when you uninstalled it, it messed with some files.

But I still think the first step is to backup your files and do a clean install.

Alex
8th July 2014, 08:50 AM |#3  
OP Member
Flag Bratislava

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexblajan

What I would advise you, is to make a proper backup, then wipe the dalvik cache, cache, system, reinstall the ROM and then try to put back the backup.
See if its working, if not, maybe one of your modules, when you uninstalled it, it messed with some files.

But I still think the first step is to backup your files and do a clean install.

Alex

Thanx for your suggestion...
Surely that would be my last resort.
I'm actually trying to avoid that and see if anyone with a similar problem actually found out what's causing it and found a way to remedy it.
It would also be great to actually know how to prevent it from happening in the future. Right now I have no idea thus I may run into the same problem after re-installing ROM
8th July 2014, 10:29 PM |#4  
OP Member
Flag Bratislava

More
solved
Xposed module HTC ONE Tweaker (versin 3.3.3) was causing all of the mentioned button misbehaviors
14th July 2014, 11:13 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thumbs up Removed the module and ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrsko

Xposed module HTC ONE Tweaker (versin 3.3.3) was causing all of the mentioned button misbehaviors

I was just searching for this same exact concern. I removed the Tweaker Module and now have ability to control volume just reboot after removal thanks so much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
audio, back button, playback, video, volume rocker

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)